• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Look who's made it into MK8

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ceskp.jpg

manfestival

I love getting yelled at by idiotic co-workers that want to blame me for things and when I show them proof(cause I take notes of everything) they back peddle and then try to think of something stupid and insignificant to yell at me about but they dont want to be wrong.

Yo procarbine do you want to fight? 1v1 me mid axe no items. LETS GO

Messiah

I love getting yelled at by idiotic co-workers that want to blame me for things and when I show them proof(cause I take notes of everything) they back peddle and then try to think of something stupid and insignificant to yell at me about but they dont want to be wrong.

Yo procarbine do you want to fight? 1v1 me mid axe no items. LETS GO

No items? How do you win mid without null talismans?
chansub-global-emoticon-8eed21805f6217ce-27x29.png

inkls

I guess your coworkers used to work at a clothing company if they're used to blaming others. After all, old habits dye hard.

Dares

So this TI is going to be pretty wide open isn't it?

Most teams can all beat each other and there is no clear favorite, I can't wait.

Rizzi

Just had a "fun" match against a bunch of people in a clan who spent the entire team calling our team a bunch of faggots. So that was 40 minutes I enjoyed..

M.D

alright i'm bored so lets do some activity

write down who do you think is the best player on any team you can think of..
also you can add why do you think he's the best player on that team

i'm not going to do it because i'm lazy

go

G.ZZZ

alright i'm bored so lets do some activity

write down who do you think is the best player on any team you can think of..
also you can add why do you think he's the best player on that team

i'm not going to do it because i'm lazy

go

RTZ:

cause:

best music ez.

Ketch

What if when you resurrected you came back with Ghosts like DP's exorcism or undying's zombies? That would be cool.

Or you Ressurect with 25% more str until your ulti comes off cooldown?

Yea that could be cool, if aghs turned it into an active and you had to choose to either save it for yourself, or use it on an ally to bring them back instead.... would be a huge buff to support WK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom