• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got a dragon, bought a WL staff, and every other immortal I didn't have, came to $12. I don't see any custom animations for the WL staff though, but Valve made the default upheaval have a huge skull in it.

Also, really wish there was a Inscribed Gem for hexing people now, would be great on this lion scepter.

BraXzy

I wish my Immortal Reward box for DK or Warlock comes through to me soon so I can snap up whichever I miss before prices possibly go up.

BeesEight

Got a dragon, bought a WL staff, and every other immortal I didn't have, came to $12. I don't see any custom animations for the WL staff though, but Valve made the default upheaval have a huge skull in it.

Also, really wish there was a Inscribed Gem for hexing people now, would be great on this lion scepter.

Yeah, I didn't see any custom particles for the staff either. It points when you channel upheaval and it's got a custom upheaval icon but it seems kind of underwhelming for being extremely rare.

Quesa

yeah still don't know what to do with the three chests I have left. Should I sell them, open, or wait and see if the value goes up?

Chris R

Dondo Ferrari and BASED GOD RTZ in the same pack. FUCK YE|

yeah still don't know what to do with the three chests I have left. Should I sell them, open, or wait and see if the value goes up?

Value shouldn't go up. I say open them if you are still lacking some of the items, sell if you have them.

Ketch

well I got all the items I wanted. except for the dragon. You guys think the price will go down between now and when the compendiums are no longer available to buy right?

Also, if you buy items off the market does it mess up the "no dupes" rule when opening future lockboxes?

Ultrabum

warlock immortal is pretty good, hand is very expressive. I think so far the Windrunner immortal is the most impressive.

It doesn't show up well in many of the gifs I've seen. The windrunner one is amazing. The cape is really really long. And when you windrun there are afterimages of you running.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
i'm blind

Good for NAR. Will be interesting to see two Na'Vi teams at TI4.

shira

ibcsdwVOx7LPqM.gif

Karma.
GAF how long did the update stay suck at 90 for you guys? Finally got my internet to work.
Ur legit banned.
Fuck. Of course my internet doesn't work when updates happen.
Pls ban shira anyway tho
i hereby put forth, for the good of the community, a petition to officially ban shira to stop him from spreading his heathen lies.

iamblades

Theyre not actually going to be NaVi.EU are they? that would be weird, better to have NaVi and NaVi.NA

I doubt the OG lineup will be tagged .EU(should be .CIS if anything, as only Puppey lives in an EU state).

That said, given the loose tagging standards most western teams have, not sure it really matters one way or the other, all that matters is what the casters call them, and no caster is going to call navi navi.eu.

shira

I doubt the OG lineup will be tagged .EU(should be .CIS if anything, as only Puppey lives in an EU state).

It should be Navi.America if they want maximum brandage.

"Good Game Agency, the company behind Evil Geniuses, also put in an offer on the squad, according to two North American professional Dota players who requested to remain anonymous. Evil Geniuses' offer was, according to these sources, based on revenue-sharing, distinct from the traditional salary model that Natus Vincere executives offered. The North American team was split on which offer to take, but eventually settled with the Ukranian organization."

1437 getting paid

Jex

Got every Immortal apart from the Warlock hand...feels like I spent too much money on my Compendium, by which I mean I actually spent some money on it.

Saprol

People are being shady as fuck with that CM hat. So many stripped out ones on the market.

Apparently the kinetic gem controls the cast animation and not the actual effect. So even if you wanted to wear a different hat and use the spell effect, you couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom