• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. A few gaffers even have them. Such sinners.

Why would you do that?

Must put newbies off carrying on as they'll think they're worse than they are, and I can't see what the advantage is. If you want to practice new heroes without doing it in proper games, surely they should do it against bots?

Acinixys

The blue hair is really cool, so if they could change the styling to something that is more obvious it would look great imo.

Its just the stupid back bit that looks so shit

If the just left the front tiara part and gave her back her blond locks it would look much better.

They should get Anuxi to do the hair cause hers in the best :3

Finalow

the
A1F6AC52A12C96D7B817DBF72BD9B95AD184B8E0
in this game now is delicious.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Why would you do that?

Must put newbies off carrying on as they'll think they're worse than they are, and I can't see what the advantage is. If you want to practice new heroes without doing it in proper games, surely they should do it against bots?

Valve's system catapults smurfs up very very fast. People make smurfs, buy high level compendiums, hit level 13 in a handful of games and go into ranked with a 5k+ rating. That just goes to show how quickly the system ramps up smurfs, probably too quickly actually, but I guess it's better than the alternative (slow climb through piles of noobs).

Jex

Play all the heroes. You never know what position you'll like. I like Random draft because all the worst people play All Pick.

That's funny, I find all the worst people in Random Draft.

And Single Draft.

And All Pick...

Razzer

And they get the win off a classic 4-man vac wall shiva from Universe.

Edit: No offence to Mag, but from the minute Universe started playing, he got a perfect vac wall every single fight, always on 2 or more.

FACE

Banned
And they get the win off a classic 4-man vac wall shiva from Universe.

Edit: No offence to Mag, but from the minute Universe started playing, he got a perfect vac wall every single fight, always on 2 or more.

I don't think Empire would've won with Mag, Universe single-handedly won two or three teamfights for them.

It was an amazing series up until the ending. I really don't think your team should be okay with stand-ins when there's potential you'd ban the hero they're playing if they were there at the draft.

Ketch

It was an amazing series up until the ending. I really don't think your team should be okay with stand-ins when there's potential you'd ban the hero they're playing if they were there at the draft.

Yea. I think that if you change players after the draft then it outta be a redraft.

Tobe

so in the last patch note, it said every league could drop items as long as it has 500 viewers. so matches with 50 wont have item drops?

Tobe

iirc 50 < 500 so that means there won't be any drops

valve killing small tournaments

wont complete my peruvian pudge set then :(

on a more serious note, yeah that fucking blows whats the incentive of buying the ticket now? support the already small and crappy tournament? i hope the revert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom