• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

Why do I suck with Windrunner?
I seriously can't find her useful as a carry or a support.

Arteezy's build is legit. Secure yourself a solo lane, farm with her great attack animation and go Phase/Basi>Maelstrom>Force/Blink(I like force for the bigger mana pool)>Finish Mjolnir/Other damage item>Anything (Hex, MKB etc)

Skill your ulti when you have your Maelstrom. I basically suck at dota but this is how I have success with her.

Artanisix

"You are #37,674 in the queue" :(

this queue for d2modd is to actually play or are we queuing to get the invite?

Don't worry, you're not missing a lot right now. I've been invited but it's practically impossible to start a game at this point. There's always three or four players who fail to connect for whatever reason, so games never start. Every lobby I join has had the same issue and the people who do load in have told me they haven't played a game yet either.

d2moddin is so fucking busted

its spitting out random sounds to my speakers

and literally not one of the pages work properly

if you're having trouble getting into the game i ended up having to use firefox instead of chrome

4 stacks are a bigger plague on queues than russians and peruvians combined, even if you win it's never fun

I just had a game where our 5th one man was awful. Complained the whole game, gave up and AFK'd farmed for half an hour while whining and moaning and purposely feeding.

It's not always the four stacks' fault

10E9A9341A00D86756BFA4E41A706CB13F82EE33

all night long

Kard8p3

12:29 AM - Buttrider - Flawless: lol they actually gained mmr from that loss
12:30 AM - 豚鼠: lol
12:30 AM - 豚鼠: is that possible

apparently they actually got MMR from that LMAO.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
12:29 AM - Buttrider - Flawless: lol they actually gained mmr from that loss
12:30 AM - 豚鼠: lol
12:30 AM - 豚鼠: is that possible

apparently they actually got MMR from that LMAO.

That's how deep in the dumpster Noblestack is.

Pity MMR for losing to KvHstack.

has anyone messed around with jungle medusa since 6.81 came out?

with the change to split shot it seems like something you could get away with in pubs

Haly

Alliance, you make it very hard for me to be a fanboy.

s4: Please pick/ban Batrider every game.

Haly

So Jess will now work at the GD studio. Yames is like the best persuader ever, this seems to happen really often.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KISS HER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Acinixys

So if I want to buy the items on the market what should I look for? I saw a post recently but I cant find it

I think in most of those cases, people are just adding sockets. Just make sure you know which should have kinetic gems and which shouldn't.

Kinetic carriers:

-Sniper
-WR
-Crystal Maiden
-Tinker
-DP

Do not buy an item on the market or anywhere else if it should have a Kinetic gem in it (as listed above) and doesn't have it.

No Kinetic gems:

-Axe
-Puck
-Lion
-Storm

There

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KISS HER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

J E S S A N D J A M E S B O T H M I S S I N G... C O I N C I D E N C E?

So Jess will now work at the GD studio. Yames is like the best persuader ever, this seems to happen really often.

Isn't she just confirmed to be leaving Curse? Where does it say she's going to the GD studio?

EDIT: nvm lol. What about sheever
's legs
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom