• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

A few notes:

Windranger:

Have been trying Carry Windrunner in offlane and mid. Variable success. I love the attack animation but I feel that spamming powershot eats all my mana very quickly, even with a bottle.

When roaming, sometimes I feel my teams don't know how to make use of my shackeshots. It's so satisfying to get a good shackle but then doh when no one follows up.

I prefer to get 3 or 4 creeps low with auto attacks and then hit them all with a powershot for maximum farming in the lane-ing phase. If it hits the enemy its just a bonus.

I really feel that blink is core on WR though. Often in fights you're in a bad position and cant get a proper shackle without a blink. Nothing is more satisfying than a 2 man shackle - powershot double kill, or a blink - shackle - ult kill

Lotto

Casual bathroom break

DK look like they're on the back foot here. They have less error for mistakes I think but I'm hoping they take this one!

Ketch

Blink dodge RP
#worth
I can't win any of my DK games solo queue.

I think he needs some coordination behind him.

He's a early game/mid game tanky team fight carry. lvl 6-16 with some attack speed and a bkb is where he shines.

Farm safe lane or mid with fire breath and a soul ring until either the enemy leaves and you take his tower, or the enemy comes to gank you and (here's the hard part in pubs) your tp support kills them as they underestimate your tankiness.

Once you take the t1, every time your ulti is up you take a tower as 5. He does so much tower damage that they have to respond and you can counter initiate with dragon tail.

He fails hard when you teammates loose their lanes. You don't want to ulti to gank or defend, and his tankiness is useless without some good teamfight to back him up. and then he falls off pretty hard after lvl 16.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
NzQg8iR.png

Lotto

BKB should only be allowed to be bought once per hero per game. Buying fresh 10 second BKBs prolong these games. It probably wouldn't make too much of a difference but I still think BKB shouldn't be refreshed like that. I love me some long slow Dota but buyback is a good enough insurance already.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
You know when you're super tired and things that aren't really funny are suddenly hilarious

Seeing that Ferrari donkey just cracked me up so damn hard.

Mohasus

itshappening.gif
hahawowitsfuckingnothing.gif

Morph could buy a necro 3 and put that on the courier too.

Bo7 in dota are the worst idea ever.

FACE

Banned
itshappening.gif
hahawowitsfuckingnothing.gif

Morph could buy a necro 3 and put that on the courier too.

Bo7 in dota are the worst idea ever.

The hell are you complaining about? This is amazing, I'm hoping for a China x China TI 4 final.

Mohasus

The hell are you complaining about? This is amazing, I'm hoping for a China x China TI 4 final.

Feels like I'm watching dragon ball Z. 30 episodes until something happens, and then it is over in seconds.

I like it when matches are this close, but geez 7 games of this is too much.

Shinypogs

It was a long game but I actually found it really enjoyable, there were still plenty of intense fights and pickoffs and I got to see a lot of item combos and strats that teams usually never get to because most games don;t stretch this long. I don't want every game like this but one series of long games this good every now and again is fine.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm so happy to see Brew in this meta guys, I can't even tell you. Now I just need some god damned HATS. If Brew doesn't win the arcana vote I'm going to HOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom