• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vade

the whole autoexec.cfg never tried it, is it as simple as throwing shit in a new text document and saving it as a .cfg with all files selected. Then throw it in as a read only in your config within dota 2?

KingKong

Didnt BTS schedule matches from 11 am est to like 1 am est? Considering its after 1 and theyre still setting up the second match...

Zeth

Mine too, and it's never used and expensive on the market because it's tied to an old ticket that only sold a handful of copies and was forgotten about in a week and never dropped :(

A set like that would be well welcomed into the drop pool, so I can stop getting items from the same Skywrath set all my drops seem to come from.

Yeah I noticed it's one of the most expensive. Of all his sets, I think it's the most unique looking. It's a great design - shame it was tied to a fairly obscure ticket and never hit the drop system.

Recently put a Fireborn Odachi gem in my dragon sword, but I kinda regret it- the loadout pose never looks quite right to me. I feel like a lot of kinetic gems are way too subtle in-game to justify their prices.
the whole autoexec.cfg never tried it, is it as simple as throwing shit in a new text document and saving it as a .cfg with all files selected. Then throw it in as a read only in your config within dota 2?

Yep, super simple. I put off doing it for a long time and I'm glad I finally did. Rangefinder and enlarged minimap icons alone make it worth it.

Hylian7

I thought they disabled the range finder thing.... I'd like to put up a range finder for the medium raise on SF.... isn't there a range where all 3 can hit?
Not the same thing. The range finder shows a greed line on targeted skills. It's bright if you are in range, dim if not, with a red line showing how far out of range you are.

Chris R

Didnt BTS schedule matches from 11 am est to like 1 am est? Considering its after 1 and theyre still setting up the second match...

The downtime between games so far is killer.

Good for me I guess because that means I can watch more games for real when I get home from work.

BeesEight

Advanced math using pie [sic] to show that Valve is killing esports.

But everyone loves pie and radiants. Thus, shouldn't Dota 2 be the saviour of arts/mobas/whatever? They certainly have the biggest Radiant.

I do love the mature mobas the best though. Feels less sketchy then loving those underaged mobas.

shira

Wooooo
iTE5tCeC0qKfX.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Question:Should I even bother getting treads if I'm not switching to int every time I cast? Seems like the money could be better spent on other boots.

Depends on the stats you want. Treads does give +30 attack speed. Also give 150 HP if you leave it on strength, which can be useful.

What did BTS do.

G.ZZZ

God RTZ and Universe on stream, too much handsomeness for me to handle ;_;

Tall, good looking adn good at doto, plz teach me A-god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom