• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
lol I complained about this same shit yesterday an everybody here was like "no it's great"

shit is awful

Nirvana

I feel like the Summit house is going to be a bit awkward after this game hahaha holy shit the shots fired. Notail and Puppey - So damn good.

Nirvana

Normally I'd agree with everyone saying the casting is stupid, but EG seem to take themselves really seriously, so this is actually kind of funny.

It's just funny that LD was shit talking the EUHUB then this....

Haha so true, Godz talking about 'serious casting' and now this shit.

KingKong

lol thats so subjective. no way these idiots are better than LD + lini combo

I mean yes, its subjective, maybe Im just tired of all the 'real' casters trying to emulate sports and spending the entire game either describing what happened or theorycrafting about what should happen

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
lol thats so subjective. no way these idiots are better than LD + lini combo

There's really nothing subjective about it.

If you actually think that these pros are providing a better, more informative commentary than the classic commentators then you're straight up out of your fucking mind.

"funnier" is another matter. I've laughed once or twice but considering they're mainly just repeating the same jokes, it's hardly comedy genius. Even if it was, I don't really tune in to sports or esports for humor.

I mean yes, its subjective, maybe Im just tired of all the 'real' casters trying to emulate sports and spending the entire game either describing what happened or theorycrafting about what should happen

That's what commentary is. Two or three people yelling and making in-jokes is not commentary. It's only funny to people already deeply ingrained in the community and it provides no benefit to people who are trying to simply follow the game.

bsdf

Banned

that's fine, but it belongs on an alternate stream. i rely on the play-by-play since i can't watch the video so i appreciate the 'real' caster style

there is more than enough room for stupid shit like this and professional actual casting

luckily you dont have to wait long for that with esl and ti right around the corner if you dont appreciate it

Artanisix

SO SMART
GPJ88fv.png

MadGear

As much as i like n0tail as a player, i want him to cast 24/7. I might loose my hearing within days (headphone user) but thats totally worth it :D So smart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom