• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I find it refreshing to listen to people that are intentionally saying dumb things instead of listening to people unintentionally saying dumb things.

Pratfall

I find it refreshing to listen to people that are intentionally saying dumb things instead of listening to people unintentionally saying dumb things.

But they could be saying insightful and interesting things about the game I am watching. Alternatively they could be funny for real.

Zeth

Yeah it's a shame because they could be offering great insight if they didn't feel the need to perform as clowns mostly.

Shinypogs

Finally got a second pack of players cards, given how rarely they seem to drop for me should I just sell them instead of hoping to complete a team for points?

Also how is it that N0tail has some of the best lungs for shouting but can also make his voice so ridiculously soft without actual whispering? What kind of range does he have?

If I'm jungling as NP, should I midas the big creeps (for maximum xp) or the small creeps (for maximum gold)?

Generally you want to midas the big creeps as long as levels are important to get (before 16 I would say on most heroes) because of the big bonus XP. Overall, it's better to use your Midas quickly than to spend 45 seconds running around looking for a big creep to eat. (Someone did the math once and that's the part I remember from that)

Zeth

If I'm playing a jungling Nature's Prophet, should I use Hand of Midas on the big creeps (for maximum xp) or the small creeps (for maximum gold)?

It depends on whether you need gold or levels. I would say early game probably go for big creeps if you can - but the main thing is to use it asap every time it's up. edit: what he said^ After the early game, the difference isn't substantial enough to worry about imo.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Cast got old, but game wasn't that interesting past halfway so just mocking the throw was fine.

Don't really want another game of the whole thing again.

Cast got old, but game wasn't that interesting past halfway so just mocking the throw was fine.

Don't really want another game of the whole thing again.

Yeah once was enough. The game really needed to be a stomp(one way or another) in order for the joke to not get so tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom