• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the situation. Do you need levels or do you need items?

Generally you want to midas the big creeps as long as levels are important to get (before 16 I would say on most heroes) because of the big bonus XP. Overall, it's better to use your Midas quickly than to spend 45 seconds running around looking for a big creep to eat. (Someone did the math once and that's the part I remember from that)

It depends on whether you need gold or levels. I would say early game probably go for big creeps if you can - but the main thing is to use it asap every time it's up. edit: what he said^ After the early game, the difference isn't substantial enough to worry about imo.

Got it. I know I need to use it as soon as it's off cooldown, but if I'm doing laps in the jungle I can usually manage my route in advance, so I arrive at any camp I want when midas is available.

Thanks for the advice!

iamblades

because her skills are awful, with the exception of blink

No, her skills are fine in and of themselves. They do an insane amount of damage.

The problem is that all her abilities are close range, and she is squishy as fuck.

Storm Spirit has the same issue, though he is a lot more elusive once he hits 6, and he has a disable.

ksan

No, her skills are fine in and of themselves. They do an insane amount of damage.

The problem is that all her abilities are close range, and she is squishy as fuck.

Storm Spirit has the same issue, though he is a lot more elusive once he hits 6, and he has a disable.

well, they do an "insane" amount of damage but nothing on top of that, and that's not enough in the current state of the game, i'd even go as far as saying that she's the worst hero in the game
i don't think there's a single case in a competitive match where there hasn't been a better pick available than qop

don't get me wrong, she's not an auto-loss or anything, the problem is that there is literally no reason to pick her other than that she's fun to play

10 sets is weird

Does this mean 2 rare sets?
Why would Valve do that? Do people actually enjoy rare sets? Everyone I know always groans at rare sets and wishes they were easier to get (and would spend money if they were).

When am I getting the death mode... I really want that.

10 sets is weird

Does this mean 2 rare sets?
Why would Valve do that? Do people actually enjoy rare sets? Everyone I know always groans at rare sets and wishes they were easier to get (and would spend money if they were).
They're always trying different things. The eternal experiment.

Zeth

I can't get the new chests - clicking on the old ones in the banner brings up the page, but nothing for the new. Weird. Tried restarting too. Guess I can use external browser.

kvk1

These guys need to sort their Dota TV issues.

Or at least address what the problem is.

May as well not buy the in-game tickets anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom