• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

QEOD7YZ.jpg

So pretty.

MadGear

QEOD7YZ.jpg

So pretty.

Yeah, really liking this a lot now. However it's still hard to choose between this and the lollipop chainsawish blueheart tails :D

But oh man, the ironclaw set for LD looks so sweet. As someone who enjoys playing him this is an absolute tease. What are the odds of getting these rare bonus rewards anyway?

Yeah, really liking this a lot now. However it's still hard to choose between this and the lollipop chainsawish blueheart tails :D

But oh man, the ironclaw set for LD looks so sweet. As someone who enjoys playing him this is an absolute tease. What are the odds of getting these rare bonus rewards anyway?
I'd say 15-20%? I don't know the exact numbers but most of the time you're better off waiting a few days and getting it for cheap on the market.

MadGear

I'd say 15-20%? I don't know the exact numbers but most of the time you're better off waiting a few days and getting it for cheap on the market.

Guess your right. Just looked at the other sets in that treasure and like none of them (the BS one is OK, but i don't enjoy playing him at all), so my planned money spending spree cooled off already :D A moment of weakness.

Chris R

The secret to all this stuff is the same as baseball. Have something to read or do random chores around the house while it's mostly going on.

You get a lot of stuff done.

I went to breakfast and the store between games :(

Hope the down time between Bo3 games is minimal. Also, I don't like that Lion hat... that eye is fucking creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom