• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Jf1BYsM.gif

Jv77dTA.gif

These emotions

ViviOggi

Even though they had to force it, trying to kill a high armor Doom at his tower is not a great idea, they'll always have time to tp in and turn it around.

To be fair Fnatic were four, had just forced out his BKB and knew at least two of DK's players weren't nearby, making subsequent TPs slow. Probably looked like the best opportunity they were going to get. I think they overestimated their burst potential w/o PA plus DK executed the countergank perfectly.

parasight

Opened a new chest to try and get Mirana set, and then got this Riki set which bummed me out. Click 'Accept' and I also got the courier! It's so awesome too. Love it.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I think the game winning moment was actually at the battle for the ancients. I don't think the casters caught it but lion was able to hex the tide, allowing DK to initiate. Tide was even going around to hide but the lion caught him.

Jhriad

I just noticed all the items I put in my offering are gone but I didn't get any compendium points or anything for them. Is this normal?

shira

I just noticed all the items I put in my offering are gone but I didn't get any compendium points or anything for them. Is this normal?

Sure is, don't worry Valve will fix it soon

Should I not bother putting items in the offering then? If I'm going to lose them for nothing I might as well keep them.

No, there is probably some kind of overload or bug. I think some people's inventory's are empty. It is common for them to do X and then Y will happen later. Don't worry you will get your points eventually.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, are keys basically worthless now? It looks like normal chests are basically dead. At the very least event keys seem to be done for, and you just buy the chest.

I just checked and I have a 5% higher winrate when I build Phase instead of Treads, so I think I'm going to build that in most cases now until I can reliably treads switch.

Wok

I managed to do a blind steal of the aegis with Puck: no ward on our side, four of the Radiant team are pushing our tower mid for a minute, I felt the fifth player (Drow) might be at Rosh (but she could have been farming the jungle instead) so I just threw an illusory orb to have vision, saw Roshan die, teleported and snapped the aegis. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom