• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.

iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.
iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.
iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.
iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.
iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.

*facepalm*

In sports, throwing a game that's actually important for a team other than the two involved is punishable.

That game was a disgrace.

Edit: not giving a fuck about a game is in the same category I am my book.

Hupsel

The guy that posted "Im gonna throw the game" is from Team Liquid? And then they played in a stupid way to make a rapier and lost the game, is that what happened?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yo if anyone got the wolf pack loading screen and doesn't care for it, I'll trade you one of my loading screens. Just add me on steam: anbokr.

edit: Got one from satch, thank you so much :D.

Randdalf

The guy that posted "Im gonna throw the game" is from Team Liquid? And then they played in a stupid way to make a rapier and lost the game, is that what happened?

I think that was from the Monster Invitational where Demon was standing in for Cloud 9.

Razzer

I'm imagining CM getting an arcana in the style of Linas, replacing normal things with ice. I bet it would look awesome.

spk

David GoDz Parker
‏@BTSGoDz
Pretty distasteful from Liquid, having Demon carry and just generally not caring about this game, when it has huge influence over playoffs.

Got all dem loading screens.

Voted for:
Jakiro
SF
Magnus
CM
TA
WR
Enigma
Clock
Visage
Batrider
Rubick
PA
Venge
Juggernaut
Timbersaw
QoP

I keep flipflopping between Timbersaw and Luna.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Where can I submit Arcana suggestions? Because I want an Artorias the Abysswalker Arcana for Sven.

For his ult, he'll succumb to the DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Pratfall

one advantage of EUHub being so stupid is that most of the idiot twitch chatters are there instead of in BTS and the chat isn't a complete toxic waste dump

Ultimatum

Banned
In sports, throwing a game that's actually important for a team other than the two involved is punishable.

That game was a disgrace.

Edit: not giving a fuck about a game is in the same category I am my book.

sports are exactly the same, in fixtures of no importance teams will usually field younger/2nd tier players, so what exactly is the difference here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom