• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Honestly though if people like Kpoptosis, Sheever, Lysander etc. are getting invited then SUNSfan really does deserve an invite. His casting is genuinely better than those people.

Kpoptosis is probably doing stats, like he was last year. Sheever will be doing interviews/fan stuff like she always does, and Lysander is a better caster anyway.

Max

I am not Max
Been playing a lot of bat lately, i'm winning games pretty convincingly and once mid game hits I'm blinking around getting ganks off everywhere,

but,

during early game I need help. The earliest I've gotten blink is around 16 mins after finishing boots. Can anyone give me advice for farming jungle more effectively? especially dire

Last two games I've just been buying the recommended starting items, 2 tangoes, 1 clarity, ring of pro. and 3 branches. the ring goes towards tranqs and I usually end up finishing the wand. After blink I'm most comfortable with getting a fs and then euls or any other situational item

N2RomgK.png

JbJtnpZ.gif

Really glad Lysander got invited. He's slowly become one of my favourite casters. Always makes a game fun/funny.

I've been a fan of Lyscander since his solo casting and as somebody who isn't the biggest fan of Tobi and Ayesee (purely down to personal taste, not due to their ability at casting) I think it's awesome that they're inviting more casters this year.

Edit: Shit, they're definitely mixing up the casting this year then. The Pflax/Xyclopz grand final dream team is alive!

Wok

I have just got baby-sitted by Lich (in lane), and then Lich and Omniknight during fights. So good to play Void in such conditions.

Deadly

Seems like there will be alot of personalities this year. You've got the analyst desk, stats people, interviewers, casters? Camera people too maybe?

I've been a fan of Lyscander since his solo casting and as somebody who isn't the biggest fan of Tobi and Ayesee (purely down to personal taste, not due to their ability at casting) I think it's awesome that they're inviting more casters this year.

Edit: Shit, they're definitely mixing up the casting this year then. The Pflax/Xyclopz grand final dream team is alive!

Lysander, tbo, ayesee, pflax, all great casters. Listening to different people is nice.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Sunsfan + synderyn is hands down the best casting duo. I'd take them over anyone else outside of the pro casting duos like n0tail + kuroky, too bad they are players.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just want to make an announcement to everyone attending TI: Our dear friend and fellow dotagaffer procarbine is unfortunately unable to attend and meet his favorite pro player and role model, William "Blitz" Lee. As such, I thought it would be really nice and thoughtful of all us to mail him blitz autographs on a posters of Storm Spirit, msspyte, blitz himself, or really anything will do!

Thanks for listening, I know pro will be so pleased that we remembered him :).

Kard8p3

Just want to make an announcement to everyone attending TI: Our dear friend and fellow dotagaffer procarbine is unfortunately unable to attend and meet his favorite pro player and role model, William "Blitz" Lee. As such, I thought it would be really nice and thoughtful of all us to mail him blitz autographs on a posters of Storm Spirit, msspyte, blitz himself, or really anything will do!

Thanks for listening, please grab him an autograph as you get your own blitz autograph, I know pro will be so pleased that we remembered him :).

Damn, sounds like such a good idea. We should all give our copies of Blitz's autograph for pro to you so you can mail them all together.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Damn, sounds like such a good idea. We should all give our copies of Blitz's autograph for pro to you so you can mail them all together.

I think it would be extra special if he received them from people all over the world, like Christmas cards!!

1392092908977.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
That's true! I'm assuming you have his address? I'll definitely need it.

Yeah I don't think he minds it being public anyway:
55555 Pepperoni dr., Little Italy, New Joisey (or Sicily I don't remember this one exactly)

i might be missing a stromboli somewhere in there though

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how salty tobi would be if he didn't get invited. He really doesn't cast that many games any more, and it felt like Valve wasn't very happy with him the last two year (Mainly since he seemed to only want to cast "big" game, which is also likely why star ladder dropped him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom