• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeesEight

not a big capitalist fan but he's otm
ooe2ewk.png

On a scale of Wieliczka to Hallstatt, how sad are they?

Seriously though, maybe there's a reason people would rather tune in to a cam of cats than listen to some of the casters in these games. BTS has some awful duos covering some of their matches.

Syndern and suns really are great.

They really are. Synd/Sun and LD/Fear are the only two I really like listening to and I wished BTS was more clear on who was casting which games. On the other hand, Vyk and his co-caster are probably some of the worst I've heard in a long time.

i'm allergic to cats and i'm a bit uncomfortable with the community ogling at these women so i'm not a big fan of the cam streams
Don't pay attention to the chat it's always terrible. Just listen to bruno our savior.

These guys are so late to the party with disraptor. Glimpse has been op as shit for like 2 years now.

Razzer

I stopped watching cus I'm about to sleep but I haven't really seen any hitting on people happening tbh. Some of them are socially awkward but it's not a cringe fest. Unless Tobi is dominating the conversation.

Dares

I stopped watching cus I'm about to sleep but I haven't really seen any hitting on people happening tbh. Some of them are socially awkward but it's not a cringe fest. Unless Tobi is dominating the conversation.

Pretty much this. It is meant to be a casual stream and some people prefer that too "more serious" casting, especially when there are so many overlapping games. The feel on the EUHUB is more of a marathon type vibe which I prefer for this event.

It really comes down to preference which is not a bad thing.

But Tobi on the couch dominating the conversation is pretty cringy.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
SNA won, they are now in the Top 4! Yay.

Now I hope Ehug can beat UG.

Unrelated, the Deepweed loading screen has a socket and Yol gem in it, but you can't see it due to a recent change.

inkls

WTH, I spectate the SNA vs UG game and I come out and now I have a lvl 1 compendium. Well to whoever gave it to me, thanks.

edit: welp, nvm. Must have been a bug. Rebooted dota and now its gone :/

edit2: nvmnvm, works now. Thanks!

BeesEight

These guys are so late to the party with disraptor. Glimpse has been op as shit for like 2 years now.

Agreed. I've been saying Disruptor is criminally undervalued. He's done so much work this qualifiers. But I feel he's slipping under the radar because of all the attention Mirana's attracting.

BigAT

They really should have played the UG/eHug game second, if eHug had lost they could have saved themselves the time and not had to play a third game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Minor exploit: If you have an alt account, you can easily get some extra loading screens. Watch one of the qualifier games and You will get 10 compendium points even if you don't own the compendium, and get a loading screen bundle.

Question about the fantasy tickets - if I use mine do the five people I invite have to use theirs to get in on the league? Also, are these tickets for the qualifiers or the main event (I'm assuming they're the main event?)
If it's the same as dreamleague you only use the ticket to create it, so you can join as many as you want for free.

Agreed. I've been saying Disruptor is criminally undervalued. He's done so much work this qualifiers. But I feel he's slipping under the radar because of all the attention Mirana's attracting.

I'm a scrub and even I know that glimpse is a ridiculous skill even without taking into account it can pull people directly into static field.

BeesEight

Closest game we've had this entire qualifier?

Actually, I think this time you need the ticket to join a league even.

It's good to know that you can't even use it yet. Was worried it might have been another misunderstanding with the compendium. Wasn't sure how it worked with Dreamleague but thought this was how it would work. Guess it's like the other compendium aspects and we'll find out in Valve Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom