• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I would like for everyone (including myself), to take note of MiSeRY's discipline. He never uses Disrupt time it's on cooldown, or throws it out willy nilly. He always uses it exactly when he needs to, when it'll have the most impact and so he rarely ever finds himself wishing "I wish Disrupt was off CD".

This is the hallmark of a good banisher (OD, SD, etc).

Could I get some advice on dealing with an enemy Wraith King? He's by far the hero I've had the most trouble playing against so far, especially if he gets a good start. I don't know how to deal with him in teamfights at all; either you communicate to focus him down first which gives his teammates a huge window to attack freely, or you communicate to not bother attacking him at all, which means he gets to go ham with armlet and crit boosted autoattack damage.

He simply lives through so much abuse between his strength, lifesteal, armlet toggling and on top of that reincarnation that it feels like a waste of time to engage him, but he also does so much damage you can't ignore him. Do we need to counterpick heroes with long disables (Bane, Shadow Shaman, Lion) so we can focus on his teammates first? Do we need to avoid teamfights altogether and splitpush?

dat timing :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Magic damage? Where we're going, we won't need... magic damage.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I don't undertand how did DK died from that suntrike? he was at full hp, did DK kill a necro unit at the same time?

EDIT: I got it he killed the necro unit, so damn unlucky lol

FACE

Banned
LrpUtB3.png

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom