• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Damn EG got rekt but mouse played really good, like really good. I like EG a lot but this wasn't their best showing. Also Mason got fucking destroyed talk about shutdown.

G.ZZZ

Go Linken in a game from behind, gg Mason, gone full pub.

Played like shit all the tournament and even at the summit he didn't do anything special. Gimme back Fear.

Lotto

Damn good dota coming out from Mouz. They caught Weaver out so many times, makes me happy to see that hero get locked down. Most annoying hero ever.

How/Why did EG lose so bad against a second rate team like that? Weren't they supposed to be the only team that could beat the chinese?

I am not much of an esport DOTA fan, but with TI4 hype, I wanted to watch this and ESL to have a reference for top teams. I was looking forward to EG the most...pretty disappointing.

FACE

Banned
How/Why did EG lose so bad against a second rate team like that? Weren't they supposed to be the only team that could beat the chinese?

I am not much of an esport DOTA fan, but with TI4 hype, I wanted to watch this and ESL to have a reference for top teams. I was looking forward to EG the most...pretty disappointing.

Maybe because mouz isn't really a "second rate team".

I wouldn't call Mouz second rate at all, probably the most impressive upcoming European team

Maybe because mouz isn't really a "second rate team".

mmm I am not an expert, but they don't seem to have won many important tournaments. I guess they are a new roster? Or they picked better members?

Well, other then Alliance and Fnatic I don't know the others, so I guess it will be fun watching them.

Acinixys

Fnatic - 4 handsome white boys and Steve

GNaJDnH.jpg

Lotto

MSS played one hell of a Centaur that game. His Blink initiation on the Weaver + sun strike + AA ult killed him so many times.

Definitely, even when Arteezy was hesitating to farm top lane he still took the chance to try and get some farm and got caught out. They all just played their roles very well. Bane is probably my favorite hero to watch, Fiend's Grip is so awesome and MiSeRy was on point with those too.

I wouldn't call Mouz second rate at all, probably the most impressive upcoming European team

They are a new team with well known players under an old organization.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I was told EG was the team to look forward the most, but I guess this can change fast, or the levels are very similar among all teams so it can go one way or the other. It seems TI4 will be really interesting.

Einbroch

Banned
Ok, thanks for the explanation. I was told EG was the team to look forward the most, but I guess this can change fast, or the levels are very similar among all teams so it can go one way or the other. It seems TI4 will be really interesting.

This. A lot of teams are really close to each other. TI4 is going to be fantastic.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I never thought I'd see the day where Shane adds more to the cast than Lumi. Lumi just says the stupidest shit sometimes, and people complain about Ayesee geesh.

BeesEight

I never thought I'd see the day where Shane adds more to the cast than Lumi. Lumi just says the stupidest shit sometimes, and people complain about Ayesee geesh.

Don't worry, I was complaining about Lumi before I whined about Ayesee.

This has been a horrible week for my fantasy league though. It's possible I just lost because of it since it is just me and one other who are going undefeated with the rest of my league way below us.

Some kind of interesting skill builds on Mouz, Axe didn't take battle hunger until level 10, Witch Doctor maxed his heal first and skipped maledict, venge was 1-3-3-1 at one point.

I guess it's for a very 5 man push orientated game instead of more ganking based builds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom