• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I'll tell you what guys, I'm more hype for TI4 than I've been for pretty much anything in the last decade but if it gets to a point where it's just Chinese teams left I am checking right the fuck out of the entire event.

Farming can sometimes be effective, but you don't win 1 million dollar by farming for 2 hours. There are many ways to put pressure on farming teams, one is to push lanes and try to end the game as soon as possible, the other is to smoke gank the jungle and the ancients all the time.

Mohasus

Farming can sometimes be effective, but you don't win 1 million dollar by farming for 2 hours. There are many ways to put pressure on farming teams, one is to push lanes and try to end the game as soon as possible.

I've seen too many teams fail to push agaisnt DK after having a big advantage and then lost the match.

I'll tell you what guys, I'm more hype for TI4 than I've been for pretty much anything in the last decade but if it gets to a point where it's just Chinese teams left I am checking right the fuck out of the entire event.

Well unfortunately for you every time the West has met China in recent times has resulted in China blowing them out of the water.

The one exception was EG vs DK at the Summit, and even that was a Bo5 that went to 5 games.

Aesthet1c

Juggernaut was my daily, and I won with him, pretty sure I got my points, but he's not showing complete in the compendium.

Can I win with him again and get more points?

Acinixys

image.png

This hero is legit

At low levels Bloodseeker totally destroys, because players are not familiar with all the hero mechanics

In higher tier games he is almost never picked because if he ults people will just TP away and so he becomes a melee creep with a cute gimmick

At low levels Bloodseeker totally destroys, because players are not familiar with all the hero mechanics

In higher tier games he is almost never picked because if he ults people will just TP away and so he becomes a melee creep with a cute gimmick

Who gives a shit about his Ult now he has a permanent unbreakable Silence.

Acinixys

Who gives a shit about his Ult now he has a permanent unbreakable Silence.

Unless BS has a few items and is doing heavy damage hes still shit. Even if he trys solo a support they will TP away

Plus if you're in a fight and BS silences your carry? Thanks for the extra 10000% damage!

The only time I ever see BS is coupled with Invoker or AA for easy Sunstrikes/Ults

This is 4.1k

Then.. I have no idea. :/

xKebob

This is 4.1k

aeolist

Banned
Well unfortunately for you every time the West has met China in recent times has resulted in China blowing them out of the water.

The one exception was EG vs DK at the Summit, and even that was a Bo5 that went to 5 games.

yeah but EG had all five of those games and managed to throw two. if they get their shit together for TI4 and DK hasn't shaped up it could be a blowout when they meet again.

Demoli

yeah but EG had all five of those games and managed to throw two. if they get their shit together for TI4 and DK hasn't shaped up it could be a blowout when they meet again.

I am not so sure about that, even with EG in top form, DK feels very comparable if not better. On the other hand, Newbee seems to be dominating everyone atm, they are prob my favourite to win now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Oh, what was C9 thinking with this draft, like what can they do vs this mass team fight team"

60 seconds letter

"AUI HAS STOLEN RAVAGE, AUI HAS STOLEN BLACK HOLE, THEY ARE ALL DEAD ULTRA KILL FOR SING SING"

Apparently all random death match is secretly in? I just played a match while queueing for all pick. Seems like it could be the fun, goofy mode I had hoped AD would be.

aeolist

Banned
"Oh, what was C9 thinking with this draft, like what can they do vs this mass team fight team"

60 seconds letter

"AUI HAS STOLEN RAVAGE, AUI HAS STOLEN BLACK HOLE, THEY ARE ALL DEAD ULTRA KILL FOR SING SING"

bounty and viper were bad picks, that's what they were talking about

and goddamn pieliedie sucks almost as bad as envy can sometimes

inkls

Envy's a tad late on dooming his targets, should have doomed lycan while he was still under the effect of the call instead of after he uses his ult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom