• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Poor C9.

Should my favourite hero pick be someone I want to improve with or the one I like to play the most? I don't really get what it does.

You pick someone you want to improve with, can be someone you're already good with and you just want to improve the time it takes for you to get your items.

Poor C9.

You pick someone you want to improve with, can be someone you're already good with and you just want to improve the time it takes for you to get your items.

I don't understand how to use the tool to improve. I don't really need the tool to know whether I'm having a good or bad game. I wish if would tell us something like "you spent X amount of time in jungle" or "x amount of cs at 10 min" for your best games or something.

inkls

I don't understand how to use the tool to improve. I don't really need the tool to know whether I'm having a good or bad game. I wish if would tell us something like "you spent X amount of time in jungle" or "x amount of cs at 10 min" for your best games or something.

Its still good regardless of how well the game goes. If you manage to get an item faster while under pressure compared to a previous game were all went well, it means you're improving.

KingKong

I think its Universe Void, Mason Mirana and uhh idk zai Brew? Can you even play support Brew, I guess he just needs blink and to farm aghs

e: ok mason brew, does he even play brew

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! Finally EG vs Fnatic, i've been waiting for this. Let's see if Fnatic can play like before vs one of the top teams in the world. I don't think EG gonna let meepo get levels they gonna fuck him from the first minute.

shira

Are these new?

robbobin-chibi-dotes.jpg
louissry-mini-heroes.jpg

Robbobin shirt
Diredude shirt

Shinypogs

OD's ult is so pretty and sounds so nice.

BTW was last nights DK vs Newbee series worth watching? I had to sleep just before the end of the first game.

Gave away meepo again!

I think in the run up to TI we will see teams continue to give away the meepo to fnatic. This is the best time to get real match experience vs the hero. Waiting until a 10 million dollar tourney to get your first taste of xcal meepo and try some theory craft is prolly a bad idea. Best to "practice" in a relatively small 65k dollar tourney.

Sure, you can first ban meepo but then that opens up so much for your opponents.

Rizzi

I figured I'd spend a few dollars on the chests.
Yesterday I got the mythical bandanna for batrider, and today I got the mythical mount and the legendary wings for queen of pain.
Super happy with that. :p

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Fnatic picking Titan, trying to be like China.

If Titan becomes popular in the meta again I might have to dust mine off and see if I can still play that hero. I'm not hopeful. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom