• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Would anyone be interested in 500 minute 500% battle boosters? I've had them sitting in my inventory since the winter event. Of course will give you a discount from the market price.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gave away meepo again!

I think in the run up to TI we will see teams continue to give away the meepo to fnatic. This is the best time to get real match experience vs the hero. Waiting until a 10 million dollar tourney to get your first taste of xcal meepo and try some theory craft is prolly a bad idea. Best to "practice" in a relatively small 65k dollar tourney.

Sure, you can first ban meepo but then that opens up so much for your opponents.

Well said, I agree with this, although there's one caveat:

Now would be the time to ban Meepo to see how Fnatic responds, so that once you do ban out Meepo in TI4, you're not caught off guard by some pocket pocket strat that the Meepo was just there to enable.

Acinixys

Well said, I agree with this, although there's one caveat:

Now would be the time to ban Meepo to see how Fnatic responds, so that once you do ban out Meepo in TI4, you're not caught off guard by some pocket pocket strat that the Meepo was just there to enable.

Ban Meepo, they pick Tinker
Ban Meepo + Tinker, they get Tiny + Wisp

This is of course if Xcalibur plays for them in TI4

Wok

Ban Meepo, they pick Tinker
Ban Meepo + Tinker, they get Tiny + Wisp

This is of course if Xcalibur plays for them in TI4

It is a bit sad to think that Fnatic might be able to win TI4 with Xcalibur, but he was discovered too late for this year's International.

Xcalibur, wait for TI5!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It is a bit sad to think that Fnatic might be able to win TI4 with Xcalibur, but he was discovered too late for this year's International.

Xcalibur, wait for TI5!

I think there's a pretty good chance that a lack of experience playing at a high, competitive level might eventually get to him over the course of a large LAN event like that. After a year of practice on a team he could be even better this time next year.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

Xcalibur, wait for TI5!

If era is still sick by TI4 xcalibur can replace him. EG had the same problem with fear being sick and he was replaced by mason with no problems.

Xcalibur, wait for TI5!

Lets not get ahead of our selves. This exact lineup played at both the summit and dreamhack and placed near the bottom. Though to be fair the summit was the first time they played with xcal.

ESL one will be a good litmus test for this squad. If they do really well there, then we can start the X God TI4 winner hype train!

sixghost

Excalibur's build leaves him with no right click at the end of the game. It's no surprise they lost both of these games when they went late.

Wok

So many matches before discovering the truly give-free-mmr hero: Slark. So versatile! And more effective in pubs than Faceless Void or Spectre which are too farm-dependent.

hJ3bA8Z.jpg

SdwWb39.jpg

It is incredible that after 1000 matches, I only know how to decently play, let us say one third of the hero pool... and still discover new stuff.

1515bb43-061d-4202-bc10-27762f021a20.jpg

i'm confused as MOM is late game, if you get blink force staff you already have a big amount of distance. Euls and green boots gives you speed all the time. You pop firefly bkb mom blink on guy lasso force staff out

Quesa

Dragon Knight is one of the few heroes that can bore you to victory. He was my daily and I won but man that was not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom