• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaw

A80A81A9013F2C1BBB2FCAC78E55D8023E2E2A48

that's pretty nice. i'll buy it if/when it's on the store

inkls

Welp, I guess I'll never be able to win a game with nature's prophet. I'd love to play him more, just can't figure out how to build him amongst many other things.

Randdalf

We have had at least one incompetent team mate in every game for the last 5 games, it's utterly ridiculous. Feeding Pudges, feeding Leshracs, people randoming heroes they can't play and not repicking or swapping...

Welp, I guess I'll never be able to win a game with nature's prophet. I'd love to play him more, just can't figure out how to build him amongst many other things.
Just go with the ez classic.

Jungle with a basi ring and some clarities. Into a midas into brown boots. Shadowblade then necro book. Build phase if your micro sucks. Then whatever you need. Usually go with deso or deadaleus and then hex.

if you're asking skill build the universal favorite is e w e q e r e w w w -> stats or sprout who cares

Anyone can win with this. The hard part is reading the map and knowing when and where to push, when to fall back, when to try for a pick off, when to fight with your team, when to farm etc. Just takes experience at that point.

Playing All Random Death Match, about to finish agh's on warlock.. get killed and respawn as Razor.

Gaben smiles upon me.

I'm prepared for my next game to go awful.

inkls

treads/maelstrom/blink/force/sheep

ez

Ah yes, the bulldog build. Tried once, best np game so far, helped my team, made tp ganks, etc. Still lost though

Just go with the ez classic.

Jungle with a basi ring and some clarities. Into a midas into brown boots. Shadowblade then necro book. Build phase if your micro sucks. Then whatever you need. Usually go with deso or deadaleus and then hex.

if you're asking skill build the universal favorite is e w e q e r e w w w -> stats or sprout who cares

Anyone can win with this. The hard part is reading the map and knowing when and where to push, when to fall back, when to try for a pick off, when to fight with your team, when to farm etc. Just takes experience at that point.

I'll try it I guess.

edit: rip milkman.

BraXzy

I just played possibly the closest match I've ever been in so far. I've never been a fan of Tidehunter, barely played him, but I really enjoyed it. Getting a double ravage just after I spawned to stop them throning possibly won the game.. Feels good.

ThisOne

I'm so tired of games against Nature's Prophet. The other team usually gets outplayed but NP just pushes and pushes. So annoying. Guess it's our fault for not always carrying 2 TPs.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Okay the two hero exploit in ARDM isn't just a fluke, and it is awesome. We were already losing so we just said fuck it and played around and it turns out if you die, disconnect, reconnect and then buyback you (usually) end up with full control of two different heroes

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
RD2L CM playoffs: team 109/gofu (our resident low tiers) vs. Tortoise Gauntlets

starting soon on twitch.tv/anbokr

Is there no real tournaments for 109 to play in at the moment?

Also, I feel you guys need to set it up so Dota's sound isn't dimmed when you talk, a tad annoying and makes the stream feel even cheaper.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
http://dotabuff.com/matches/736469800

I fucking went wild with timbersaw and helped my team to victory. My team had some problems including an axe that didn't get blink until after 30 minutes and some poor team play of them, i fucked up too sometimes but at least i tried to lead my team, guess what some people just don't follow directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom