• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can currently repick in ARDM at the cost of 100 gold.

Crazy part is that you can still randomly get one of the heros picked this way. Buddy and I were both PA at one point in our game.

Nymerio

Manaless Phase Shift and Blink were the best things ever for that hero.

Yeah it's great. Had a Pudge against me but I actually fed him first blood. Got a double kill against him and Lycan a bit later though so it worked out in the end. Everytime I dodged something I was like fuck yeah. Such a fun hero :D

Hylian7

Yeah it's great. Had a Pudge against me but I actually fed him first blood. Got a double kill against him and Lycan a bit later though so it worked out in the end. Everytime I dodged something I was like fuck yeah. Such a fun hero :D
Was he one of those smart Pudges that knew to animation cancel a hook to draw out your Phase Shift?

Nymerio

Was he one of those smart Pudges that knew to animation cancel a hook to draw out your Phase Shift?

No, I don't think people know how to do that in my negative mmr tier. But it felt really good jumping into four or five of them, getting a good coil and silence off and to get out alive again.

Zeth

Does Drum movespeed stack with Yasha ms? I saw it in a guide and wasn't sure, though the yasha tool tip seems pretty clear. They both appear to be percentage based.

Also, TA builds that aren't blink>deso? And anyone like treads on her besides S4 or whoever that is?

Hylian7

Does Drum movespeed stack with Yasha ms? I saw it in a guide and wasn't sure, though the yasha tool tip seems pretty clear. They both appear to be percentage based.

Also, TA builds that aren't blink>deso? And anyone like treads on her besides S4 or whoever that is?
I like Bottle > Phase > Drums > BKB/Deso/Manta

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
What game are you guys watching?

EDIT:you not watching anything welp, anyway navi vs fnatic for the d2l western challenge starting in less than a hour.

Negaduck

Started playing Dota again after about a 2 month break. Might have even been longer, can never really tell anymore. Every now and then I jump between league and dota.

Ended up buying a set for bristle (always one of my favorite heroes) and bought some treasure chests to get the 'cresent' set for mirana.

Finally got through my solo ranked games. I think my mmr is 3400? Not at home so I'm not sure of the exact number. As far as mmr goes what is the range of bad -> good?

I just know that more number means more better.

Feel free to add me to play some games my steam name should be Negaduck with a picture of dhalsim as my steam avatar.

Aselith

I think blink is quite poor on TA most of the time. Phase > Deso > BKB > Daedulus is the way to true glory. You could be a bitch that uses stealth and blinks around to try to run away with your little dagger or get a Deso and kill everyone in the lane and walk away while explosions are going off in the background and you put your sunglasses on. Buying a blink just delays that possibly fatally depending on their comp.

That said, I play extremely aggressively so that build suits my style.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Finally got through my solo ranked games. I think my mmr is 3400? Not at home so I'm not sure of the exact number. As far as mmr goes what is the range of bad -> good?

You're comfortably in the middle of the pack of ranked players. Higher is better.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
More silly stuff from Perfect World.

Oversized Slark Dagger:
637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272715321

Silly PA Knife:
268x268.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272722791

Also, I have to wonder how much of this stuff We Love Fine will actually be for sale:
268x268.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269579126

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
omg rofl

1v1top25.png

Look at these fucking kids thinking they're Dendi or Mushi or s4 or RTZ, THOSE WIN RATES.

Man am I glad Volvo introduced 1v1, if only to show the pubtrash community how hard mid really is, and that if you're not willing to put in the work to learn it, you should pass it off to someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

(As if, it's not going to change anything.)

Zeth

More silly stuff from Perfect World.

Oversized Slark Dagger:
637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272715321

Silly PA Knife:
268x268.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272722791

Also, I have to wonder how much of this stuff We Love Fine will actually be for sale:
268x268.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269579126

LOL, love it. When they're posted by the PW workshop account does that usually mean they're being added in an update soon?

Also, that WD staff has climbed to $45. This stuff won't be that rare, will it? Or was it the Coke promos that were cheaper? I forget.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
LOL, love it. When they're posted by the PW workshop account does that usually mean they're being added in an update soon?

Also, that WD staff has climbed to $45. This stuff won't be that rare, will it? Or was it the Coke promos that were cheaper? I forget.

Not Soon, but they look like they eventually get in.

The Coke Collection actually has a decent chance of being worth a lot too, and the WD staff is not going to drop until there is another way to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom