• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H5XWOoz.gif

KingKong

Rubick doesnt need an arcana, he needs Valve to add custom animations for the rest of the stolen spells (or just the major ones). Iirc right now he only does firefly and headshot right?

Shinypogs

I actually don't know who to pick between viper and slardar. On one hand everyone says Slardar needs it desperately. On the other hand I actually like playing Viper and would like to see him reworked.

kvk1

It's gonna be Windranger vs. TA.

And my prediction is TA takes it.

People are too hung up on their "waifus."

Jerks.

Falk

that puzzling face
No excuse. It literally hurts to look at him. It's like seeing a grotesque accident victim with twisted testicles or something.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Selling my coaching services at $150/game to any developer who wants to up their play.

Coaching will be done live, complete with post game replay analysis for each player and the team as a whole.

Supplementary Earth Spirit and Phoenix lessons for $30/game.

traveler

Not Wario
Seven carries and a support whose popularity likely stems from waifu status and the fact that she can be played as a semi carry.

G9pn4.gif

RIP Rubick arcana :(

inkls

Asking again because we're not sure if the organizers would accept people from other places in a local tournament (its online).

Any QC gaffer wanna join us for a qc tournament? Need one, gonna be pretty relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom