• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dream is alive for Jugg arcana :eek:

Who am I kidding, it's going to be PotM.

Hylian7

do it with one hand

And do what with the other one?

1361358306636416611.GIF

Haha I'd be interested to hear why. Not that I disagree, he comes across as a pretty big douche to me as well.

he races for the FIRST and then doesnt actually post a breakdown in a timely fashion (sry im busy)
fills his posts with stupid nonsense (weather and his sleep schedule)
publicly whines and threatens to ban the void guy, the one who actually posts the good patch breakdowns
posts dick pic because lulz internet

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
he races for the FIRST and then doesnt actually post a breakdown in a timely fashion (sry im busy)
publicly whines and threatens to ban the void guy, the one who actually posts the good patch breakdowns

Yeah pretty much what I thought.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The E-god has chosen you as his favored disciple.

I have answered E-God's call!!

3o0DjXk.png

Meepo is like legitimately fun and way not as hard as some people would have you think.

inkls

The heck? How does he plan on backing those threats? Or is it the internet tough guy thing?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
A Genuine version of the complete "Treasure of the Shattered Hourglass" is now in the files. Those of you who will be attending an event in the near future should keep your eye out on the secret shop. ;)

If Genuine versions of mediocre items from the last chest are really all you get from the TI4 secret shop then that's gonna be wildly disappointing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If Genuine versions of mediocre items from the last chest are really all you get from the TI4 secret shop then that's gonna be wildly disappointing.

Why you haten on bounch.

It is really damn weird though that they just made a Genuine version of the current chest though. Bounch, spill the beans, how exactly was this promotion supposed to work before it went wonky.

Now, do I want my life stealer to have the ESL Logo for eyes, or tiny dots. Decisions.

shira

Why you haten on bounch.

It is really damn weird though that they just made a Genuine version of the current chest though. Bounch, spill the beans, how exactly was this promotion supposed to work before it went wonky.

lando-vader-boba.png-300x202.jpg

GabeN altered the deal.

Chris R

Fuck, just had the worst game I've had in a long ass time. Needed to switch lanes sooner instead of dying. Didn't feed, since their mid hit 25 really quick, but just didn't get my GPM or XPM :( :( :(

LiQuid!

I've had those teammate evaluations pop up for people in my stack. They got savaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom