• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

So I'm not the only one that played mostly waifus...
LRW7fA6.png
Slardar is my waifu

Easiest wins of my life

inb4miranaabuser

So insane to see that some of you guys have played more matches as one hero than ive played with my top 3 most played combined.

How many games played do you have though?

I have 2262 total played

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's okay, you'll be playing DOTA2 for years to come. 100 games on a hero is nothing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Over 1,000 total games and the only heroes I have played more than 30 times are my top 3 (CM, Titan, Venge) and I don't really play CM or Titan anymore. Always playing new heroes. I tend to have stretches on heroes over a couple weeks then don't touch them for a while, moving on to new stuff.

tyiNO5M.png

You guys' waifu's suck. My waifus are best.

Lina was one of the 3 heroes I tried when I started Dota2 (which was my first MOBA) so a lot of losses were accumulated on her binge playing her just trying to understand how to play the game. I will get her to 50%.

Anybody think it's a good idea if I put up an ESL thread for this weekend but work it under the premise of "excited for the international 4 but have no idea what dota is even about, here is your test weekend" where I just give some real basics of the game, explanations of common heroes, quick backgrounds of attending teams etc?

I think most of the conversation regarding it will still be in here, so I don't want to needlessly set up a redundant thread. I'm not sure there is an actual demand for that thread either, but I know there are some casual viewers or people who want to be, who want a better understanding. If it fails oh well it was just half an hour of my time and another discarded thread to the neogaf archives.

Tunin

Treant is literally omni on steroids.

save heroes, save towers, legit disable, low CDs, great ulti, free shadowblade. Also hit like a truck on 1vs1.

Whats not to like here?

My favorite hero of the game, with the right items he can transition into a decent killer and most importantly, not losing the ability to support the carries.
Playing him with Blink+Mjolnir+MoM is an absolute blast.

Anybody think it's a good idea if I put up an ESL thread for this weekend but work it under the premise of "excited for the international 4 but have no idea what dota is even about, here is your test weekend" where I just give some real basics of the game, explanations of common heroes, quick backgrounds of attending teams etc?

I think most of the conversation regarding it will still be in here, so I don't want to needlessly set up a redundant thread. I'm not sure there is an actual demand for that thread either, but I know there are some casual viewers or people who want to be, who want a better understanding. If it fails oh well it was just half an hour of my time and another discarded thread to the neogaf archives.

I think it is a waste of time. It isn't like a world cup thread in here where a new page comes every minute.

Negaduck

rOZVOYc.jpg

Pretty old stats. Hasn't been updated in a while but probably still pretty accurate. Only my Dota 2 matches show so it looks like I haven't played much lol.

I've played thousands more matches of Dota than my Dota 2 profile shows lol.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
For the people who stream in here, my cousin is asking me to help him upgrade his computer because he's not getting great FPS while streaming. What's the most important piece of the puzzle?

His video card is kind of shit (GTX 550ish), he has 8 gigs of RAM, not sure on his CPU but I think its an i5. He uses OBS, which I also assume isn't the best software. What do you say stream-GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom