• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

How can you play Tinker 18 times in your last 20 matches and not lose your mind?

Has your map awareness improved much playing Tinker so much, I recall this being one of your major blind spots every time I watch your streams.
That doesn't seem fun at all.

This is the most skilled Tinker player according to dotabuff:
http://dotabuff.com/players/61061435

Wok

Bummer, who's the best Doom player according to dotabuff?
I giff u mana if u giff info

The same guy, but I am more skeptical because of the low number of matches played.

I would rather say Filicious: http://dotabuff.com/players/102700923

DPlGWVU.jpg

wOJOiP0.jpg

inkls

You have to be careful with the dates of the matches too. For instance, the last match as Doom played by Filicious was 5 months ago!

Yeah, noticed that too. Hopefully his rise in pro games recently makes him played more in pubs by pros.

Falk

that puzzling face
Jesus christ

I hope Ayesee gets an announcer pack that gives wrong info all the time.

Like your mid rax is getting pushed and he goes "All the heroes have disappeared for a gank"

Or if your bottom T1 gets hit and he goes "So what does Dire need to do to comeback, Trayf?"

mr. puppy

Banned
really na'vi? that last draft did not work.

eg is going to play this LOL style with tanky AOE and win.

yup called it.

Puppey goes even more derp and chooses less AOE teamfight, manaburn against a team that is going to build a million mana boots anyway, and lycan again

Radec

Na'Vi played like a god yesterday and today a disaster of draft that won't do well after the laning phase.

You dont think the bane ult will be useful against tinker?

Tinker ain't the threat though, it was all SK, Panda, and Tide doing the work.

Hylian7

Did they really change the camera commands for a second time in a week? My rune buttons were broken again last night

Why does Valve keep doing this? If they really want to make it a cheat then why don't they just make it a cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom