• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

freddie-mercury-so-close-pose1.jpg

Anno

Great game. Thought the tinker pick was a little rough especially after the Nyx and it showed. Zai stepped up to keep them in it for the first 75% of the match.

Zeth

Was EG's Dreamhack performance a fluke? Besides that they seem to be one of the strongest teams in the world. I mean they beat DK and they're playing like a team who can beat DK this series.

And EG supports carry every game without fail, which makes them probably my favorite team to watch.

Chris R

When are we going to see a prize pool break down for TI4? Any chance Valve works with the US government to get CIS into America?

Give the 18th/19th place teams 0.0005% of the prize pool or something, payable when they get back to their home country as a guarantee they won't just stay in America if that is the visa issue.

Was EG's Dreamhack performance a fluke? Besides that they seem to be one of the strongest teams in the world. I mean they beat DK and they're playing like a team who can beat DK this series.

And EG supports carry every game without fail, which makes them probably my favorite team to watch.
They had flown out from NA to Sweden the day before and gotten no sleep.

ppd sounded awful in his interview with capatalist. Supposedly he had it the worst... was super sick and couldnt sleep. They complained about jet lag and some other things. Said the format didnt favor them cause they feel they need to get a couple of games under them so they can get a feel for the "tournament meta".

Ultimately, I think the real issue was they just beat DK and they were either feelin themselves and figured they could just show up and win - or that they just had trouble getting motivated after such a huge win against a team most consider the best in the world.

They played like poop for sure.

Acinixys

I agree. Every one likes to sing RTZs praises but Universe it the secret carry for EG. Such an amazing player. Easily my favorite Dota player to watch and probably the best offlaner in the scene

shira

Apparently Navi's manager was sick and pretty much everyone got sick in that house.

Hey let's force 100 people from around the world in close proximity with no ventilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom