• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

We are getting there. I am expecting 4 additional stretch goals.

srYTBMi.jpg

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Was EG's Dreamhack performance a fluke? Besides that they seem to be one of the strongest teams in the world. I mean they beat DK and they're playing like a team who can beat DK this series.

And EG supports carry every game without fail, which makes them probably my favorite team to watch.

Arteezy was saying they had just come off the Summit where they revealed pretty much all their strats and heroes, whereas alliance and c9 had been dark, bootcamping for about a month so no one knew what to expect or how to play against them, yet...

Makes sense.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
"Perfect positioning and play counter QoP so pro's won't let her do what she does in high level pubs."Stop fucking hating on QoP, Ayesee. Go watch some Mushi QoP. Same shit was said about mirana/wisp rofl...

Razzer

they had been playing worse for a couple months beforehand, until they tore through the group stages there were people doubting it and calling it for na'vi, LGD, and tong fu
Ehh, I think after they stomped that tourney in China most people agreed Alliance were faves.

aeolist

Banned
Ehh, I think after they stomped that tourney in China most people agreed Alliance were faves.

that was two months before ti3, afterward they didn't look quite as strong. people expected them to do well but i don't think anyone expected what they delivered.

FACE

Banned
Arteezy instantly kills Puppey with a crit + meld and Ayesee says "LOL PUPPEY STUTTER STEPPED AGAIN!" :-|

He didnt stutter step Ayasee, he got one shot. Jesus christ are you even watching the game ?

The other day he kept saying Puppey stutter stepped even though it was an overgrowth that cancelled his Black Hole, it really annoyed me.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So every patch we talk about how it gets harder and harder to come up with a shit hero tier list. Here's the challenge gaf, what are your bottom 3 heroes this patch? Milk and I struggled to come up with more than 1.

mine:
Spiritbreaker, CK, Dusa

ONLY HEROES IN CM

Demoli

So every patch we talk about how it gets harder and harder to come up with a shit hero tier list. Here's the challenge gaf, what are your bottom 3 heroes this patch? Milk and I struggled to come up with more than 1.

mine:
Spiritbreaker, CK, Dusa

Legion Commander, Huskar, CK?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't wanna hitch my horse to the EG bandwagon even tho they're sogood.jpg because I'm too afraid of disappointment. :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

mine:
Spiritbreaker, CK, Dusa

For CM Heroes, Troll, Spirit Breaker, Omniknight.

FACE

Banned

mine:
Spiritbreaker, CK, Dusa

Spirit Breaker, Broodmother and Medusa.

Razzer

mine:
Spiritbreaker, CK, Dusa

CK would be the most common choice I think, dude is just dismissed by most, even the CK-wisp combo is no longer used in favour of other partners.

I guess CM feels weak right now? I dunno, I just feel like her early aggression can be done by other supports who offer more later.

Really struggling, but either huskar or SB. But I'd say both can be strong when used right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom