• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
They're limited by what Excalibur is comfortable with

Looking at excalibur's dotabuff profile i see he plays a wide variety of mid heroes, he actually has a higher win rate with TA than with tinker. Of course that's all in pubs but still it means he's capable of playing other heroes, they should let excalibur prove himself with other heroes too. Actually Fnatic has done this before excalibur, drafting the same stuff when they win a game with it, see IO + Tiny.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
round 3 will be really interesting

Don't forget, this is a best of 5!

You know, Fnatic vs Empire as a tournament final feel really weird right now. I guess this is what happens when PR gets an upset vs EG, Rox.kis gets DQ, and Alliance ends up getting swept by Excalibur.

Radec

I'm wondering why neither of these teams are picking Invoker lately.

Both Hann1 and Resolution are famous on using Invoker and I think works pretty good against each other's lineup.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

FACE

Banned
I'm wondering why neither of these teams are picking Invoker lately.

Both Hann1 and Resolution are famous on using Invoker and I think works pretty good against each other's lineup.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Empire stopped using Invoker even before the huge nerfs.

Zeth

Posted yet? SirActionSlacks shirt:
tumblr_n7pjhidK3D1rsyyqeo1_1280.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Posted yet? SirActionSlacks shirt:

Decent shirt. Looks like it will come with a in game load screen. There is going to a shirt ton of shirts, that I'm likely going to have to really pick and chose. I really hope they don't do like last year and have $40 as the cheapest shirt.

Notail has pretty much lost Fnatic this game, he's been awful (If they lose)

H4nn1 could have bought a BKB and they could have just relocated bot and take the racks

midas and no lifesteal huh

is that more fun

i really like her but i mostly only build her basher and helm then whatever from there (depending on the game bkb, heavens halbard, maelstrom, or upgrading to a satanic or abyssal in whatever order or any mix i feel i need)

i wanna try new things on her my early game is too static

she can be so active early im worried the midas will stifle that but im willing to give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom