• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
What a weird series, almost every game was a stomp. Each team was stomping each other after each game. Anyway good showing by Fnatic, i still feel they should get excalibur ta.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dota is a game of objectives, or how a team can feed for 40 minutes and win at Dota.

MkF868d.png

Doesn't even look like I did shit this game but Tiny's ability to clear creep waves helped us come back from a rax down.

Anyone want to trade for a Whalehook? (last year's pudge immortal) for the Screeauk Talon? (Venge immortal)

It's a cool hook, but I am a terrible pudge, and would prefer Venges immortal.

Edit: update released just now

dmshaposv

Dota is a game of objectives, or how a team can feed for 40 minutes and win at Dota.

MkF868d.png

Doesn't even look like I did shit this game but Tiny's ability to clear creep waves helped us come back from a rax down.

I love windrangers/crystal maiden go all greedy and build aghs/desos/e.t.c and forget to build the most important team fight item, you know, that heals the entire team and turns around shit.

Wok

What's in this patcherino Matt

Choose your pill:

"treasure_chest_64_sculptors_monument"
{
"Traxex the Drow Ranger" "1"
"Emissary's Blade" "1"
"Red General's Soul Splitter" "1"
"Icewrack's Fist" "1"
"Catastrophe" "1"
"Staff of the Lunar Tree" "1"
"Magnificent Flame" "1"
"Bow of the Lone Traveler" "1"
"The Dragon's Soul" "1"
"Enchanted Vision" "1"
"additional_drop"
{
"chance" "1"
"item" "Stone Bound Watcher"
}
"additional_drop"
{
"chance" "1"
"item" "Carty"
}
}

aw man valve added more loading screens now i gotta go hunt those down to complete my collection :(

unless i can just get one more pack and no repeats i forget how it works

warlock guy just stole the vote stuff from a random comment and its wrong lol why is he still around

well now they switched the avatars of them

dota 2 reddit mods are so braindead

inkls

CARTY WHAT!?!?!?! It's been a freakin' year! I don't even know what to say.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF CARTY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TECHIES YESTERDAY, CARTY TODAY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ ◕3◕ ༽つ KISS GABEN つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

dmshaposv

bunch of useless hats. Yay another axe and chaos knight item.

When are we gonna get the cool pro player stuff, TI4 chest and luckboxes?

still no pudge courier and emoticons.

DanSaxon

Wait, so the new chest isn't even out yet - fuck.

Also - looks like the worst chest in a while, and the last few have been pretty bad.

GtafDrd.png

Calling it now, they announce they're bringing out all the remaining character's from the original Dota before the grand final of TI.
Incredibly wishful thinking.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Odd update overall. Also, it looks like one of the items in that chest is simply a loading screen. I can't see people being too thrilled getting that.

ViviOggi

Hopefully it'll be this collection and not just a single screen

collection_large.94bdb63c2ead1f3b737ec71a7c450dc053d2c8b0.png
That's some really nice art.

They still don't let you shuffle through only select loading screens, do they? All these chest bundles lately never let me see my Kunkka ones without equipping them manually.

if loading screens are gonna drop, they should be a bonus like the experience boost items. giving people loading screens only is like giving them the middle finger. if you replace a file on your computer, it's the same fucking thing. at least with the hats, everyone can see you wearing them

the only exception is that lina loading screen, but it came with a set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom