• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

It's a shame Liquid didn't just lose because that Mirana bb would have gone down in Dota history as being one of the most what the shit moments ever

M.D

Dendi's father died of cancer. So you're technically right, and also racist.

what does dendi's dad have to do with anything? and isn't he from the ukraine? and lol at racist accusations, yeah i totally made that comment speaking of all russians, it doesn't even have to do with anything related to dota, i just hate russians!

After this has to be the tapper off point right? 1v1 is a solid carrot, but I feel like weather isn't going be a half million buck draw. If it doesn't who knows where this stops.
People like to do it because the levels give them stuff, I don't think that many people care about 1v1 matchmaking to spend so much money to get it.

kvk1

After this has to be the tapper off point right? 1v1 is a solid carrot, but I feel like weather isn't going be a half million buck draw. If it doesn't who knows where this stops.

I care about the weather/environmental effects more than the 1v1 and/or new music.

I've always envisioned that a rainy/stormy ambiance would look and feel so wicked on the map.

I seriously wonder if Valve will add more goals. Only 2 goals left now, and no real sign of sales slowing any more than they are, we'll be out of goals before the end of next week.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cyborg I need more charts to see the growth rate of the prize pool.

MORE CHARTS.

Hupsel

Anyone know if there will be another balance patch before TI4? And if thats the case will they be playing always with the latest patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom