• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of this 2-2-1 laning decision from SNA, why would you decide to lose every lane?
You put the disraptor with the nyx off so he doesn't get crushed by the Bane mirana, the np can solo vs the dark seer (or try at least) that leaves tiny mid for farm and levels (which he should get vs a dk) and where else are you going to put the sd? He can't jungle (well at least) and anywhere else he wouldn't add anything to. He can harass the dk and potentially save the tiny.

elyetis

I think they'd have a big patch right after TI4, they wouldn't want to divert attention away from TI by releasing new heroes, maybe they'd release the mid only mode to show it off at the tournament.
There is still almost 2 month between the end of the qualifier and TI4.
Not that 2 month represent anything when it comes to Valve time.

Arkanius

We have 3 heroes that won't be released to Captains Mode at all anyway.
They should just release it and go into full hype mode.

Since the New Year festival that we don't have OLD HERO'S PORTS

You put the disraptor with the nyx off so he doesn't get crushed by the Bane mirana, the np can solo vs the dark seer (or try at least) that leaves tiny mid for farm and levels (which he should get vs a dk) and where else are you going to put the sd? He can't jungle (well at least) and anywhere else he wouldn't add anything to. He can harass the dk and potentially save the tiny.
All fair points but if they went for a safelane tri they'd secure much more farm for Tiny and could have harassed DS more. Put the Nyx mid and the Prophet off and you secure at least the Tiny farm and levels(which were both disappointing in their dual lane).

All fair points but if they went for a safelane tri they'd secure much more farm for Tiny and could have harassed DS more. Put the Nyx mid and the Prophet off and you secure at least the Tiny farm and levels(which were both disappointing in their dual lane).
Yeah that would have worked too, but I think they were mostly scared of the np feeding at that point. He'd either have three deaths if he didn't switch to jungle, or be lvl 1 at 6 mins. Granted if there is one hero that can catch up...

Yeah always options for stuff.

There is literally no reason to not max it first, thunderstrike is meh and kinetic field doesn't scale well.

Glimpse is one of the best scaling spells in the game, 15s less cooldown, 30 less mana, 400 extra range, PER LEVEL.

Scrubs must shy away from it because it does no damage.

There is literally no reason to not max it first, thunderstrike is meh and kinetic field doesn't scale well.

Glimpse is one of the best scaling spells in the game, 15s less cooldown, 30 less mana, 400 extra range, PER LEVEL.

Scrubs must shy away from it because it does no damage.

Scrubs shy away from it because chances are their team doesn't know what it does and will keep chasing the hero instead of waiting for the glimpse to pull them back.

Conceptor

Welp, SEA qualifiers kick off at 6am CEST that only leaves a handful of hours depending on how long the BO5 NA finals are.
Yeah. The EU hub was talking about getting a lot of sleep before the NA matches today and staying up for SEA.

To be serious though... I had a 3.5k player on Riki yesterday who maxed blink strike and cloud first who's first item was mask of madness. There are SO many problems with this that I could not believe the MMR to be real.
Because forced 50 is real and Valve wanted you to lose that game Chair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BraXzy

GlaDos move over. This announcer..

227839420.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I really want this Stanley Parable announcer but it's 9 dollars. I paid less for the actual Stanley Parable game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom