• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Just played vs the shittest combo ive had to vs in a long time

Axe/DS/Slardar/Necro and QoP

DS blinks and gets all 5 of us in a vacuum, axe blinks and calls, Slardar blinks and stuns and QoP/Necro walk up and just unload all their spells

shira

Do you guys have any good free or cheap solutions for recording dota stuff? I had a couple decent moments from my Magnus win but I wasn't getting great results with the 'startmovie' function. I could gifcam too, but the green artifacts in that kinda bug me.
Press ctrl + save. Decreases the green artifacts

inkls

Might be the next one to get for sure..
Glados its been fun..

"Let's be honest, you've probably rigged the game to farm for dialogue from me. Are you proud of yourself for that? "

"Your ancient is being attacked! Sorry, *cough*, just warming up. I imagine I'll be using that line a lot."

mods change the thread's title to DIGITAL SPORTS

tia

Yes, DIGITAL SPORTS > Treant arcana. Do it mods.

Did you use your reroll yet?

Yeah I rerolled before I realize you could beat the chars you want and then do so.

It won't be that bad.

Ember gives me problems because I'm used to playing guys who can do more early on.

Slark.. just because of that skill shot jump messes me up.

Razzer

Yeah I rerolled before I realize you could beat the chars you want and then do so.

It won't be that bad.

Ember gives me problems because I'm used to playing guys who can do more early on.

Slark.. just because of that skill shot jump messes me up.

Slark is ez mode. So hard to lose with that hero.

Quesa

Do you guys have any good free or cheap solutions for recording dota stuff? I had a couple decent moments from my Magnus win but I wasn't getting great results with the 'startmovie' function. I could gifcam too, but the green artifacts in that kinda bug me.
Obs is free and pretty good/easy to use

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Because it's the best and you should buy it.

I got flamed hard by a guy in random draft last night. First pick was a Lina, I picked second with Omni (10 hero challenge yo) and then him and his three stack picked two more supports and he was bitching the entire time about having four supports on a team when his friends were the ones who did it.

Holy shit, I might have been that Lina, lol.

Was it a Clinkz, Warlock, and a jungle CM?

Gowans

I need these.

Dota2_PW_Figures.jpg

Oh man I need them all

Also I can not believe the Compendium is almost at 5mill, that's crazy, shoe's are being eaten on R/Dota2/

I need to stop queueing during these hours, I always get matched up with assholes.

I also got ridiculous lag issues, like over 3k ping. I tried reconnecting but it got worse.

matchid 661341430

5k average on both sides
dota.

Those numbers could be faked!!! How do u kno its not client side??

To be serious though... I had a 3.5k player on Riki yesterday who maxed blink strike and cloud first who's first item was mask of madness. There are SO many problems with this that I could not believe the MMR to be real.

Those numbers could be faked!!! How do u kno its not client side??

To be serious though... I had a 3.5k player on Riki yesterday who maxed blink strike and cloud first who's first item was mask of madness. There are SO many problems with this that I could not believe the MMR to be real.

Someone maxed Swarm first on Weaver yesterday in a pro game, idiots are in every tier.

Ultimatum

Banned
50k until 5 million

And more highly respected Neogaf players losing in 1v1 Shadow Fiend duels

this is what I want most from the stretch goals so I hope it gets added asap, but they'll probably add it in with the big techies patch just before ti4

I wonder if there'll be a separate mmr for it

Quesa

this is what I want most from the stretch goals so I hope it gets added asap, but they'll probably add it in with the big techies patch just before ti4

I wonder if there'll be a separate mmr for it

It's a little ambitious to assume Valve is focusing on anything other than the international until the event is over.

I think they'd have a big patch right after TI4, they wouldn't want to divert attention away from TI by releasing new heroes, maybe they'd release the mid only mode to show it off at the tournament.

Did they finally add a connection between Twitch views and the Compendium for the qualifiers?

I somehow have 2 more views while I don't remember viewing two games in-game, I did watch 2 games on Twitch yesterday (on whatever channel Ayesee was casting)

Hylian7

I think they'd have a big patch right after TI4, they wouldn't want to divert attention away from TI by releasing new heroes, maybe they'd release the mid only mode to show it off at the tournament.
The mid only mode is already in the game, it was used last year for the solo tournament. There just hasn't been any matchmaking for it.

shira

People aren't buying mass compendiums it's the points that are going out like crazy.

If they link the keys for the TI4 chest/Compendium Level with the prize pool and make luckless boxes $15-20 or something. Shit could get really real.

Randdalf

The mid only mode is already in the game, it was used last year for the solo tournament. There just hasn't been any matchmaking for it.

You can already queue for matchmaking in Mid Only through console commands, as well as other modes like Reverse Captain's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom