• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

I see everyone is a fucking alchoolic in this thread. You may have a problem with addictions guys, at least i'm only addicted to doto for now.

AC-Eternalenvy was awful
AC-Merlini was awful
AC-bdiz was awful
AC-Loda was awful
AC-Tralf was awful
AC-Fogged was awful

Because this is what usually happened:

AC: blabla bad opinion blabla I don't know shit about Dota bla bla what do you think pro player?
Pro: Well I thi-
AC: GOOD POINT. blabla nonsense blabla

shira

Because this is what usually happened:

AC: blabla bad opinion blabla I don't know shit about Dota bla bla what do you think pro player?
Pro: Well I thi-
AC: GOOD POINT. blabla nonsense blabla
He still falls back on "so put yourself in the captains chair, what do you do" way too often, meaning he has no clue what is going on.

But when hype rises, the feels

He still falls back on "so put yourself in the captains chair, what do you do" way too often, meaning he has no clue what is going on.

But when hype rises, the feels

I'll admit that, despite the fact that he's my least liked caster, he has the best voice and is great during big team fights.

It's when nothing is going on that he spouts nonsense.

inkls

Time to call the cancer lancer for game 3.

image.php

G.ZZZ

What happened to Luna? She has to be one of the lowest winrates lately.

- 4 agility is huge. Mean she's bad at contesting lanes now with short range and only "above average" damage. Think how much morphling lost laning strenght with 6 less base damage. Everything else is TI2 morph, if not better, but those 6 damage have killed the ability of the hero to win any mid lane. Of course, he's still damn hard to kill and late game is comparable to before (6% DPS but lower Ethblade damage).

Wok

After losing many matches to complete the 10-hero task in the compendium, I am in a low MMR bracket: I feel bad for picking Riki and farming heroes freely.

Poor Witch Doctor did not specifically feed, he was just the easiest hero to kill (no tankiness, no escape).

Calidor

After losing many matches to complete the 10-hero task in the compendium, I am in a low MMR bracket: I feel bad for picking Riki and farming heroes freely.

eYm7mfx.jpg

Poor Witch Doctor did not specifically feed, he was just the easiest hero to kill (no tankiness, no escape).

dat naga build and her 57 last hits in 52 mins

Wok

dat naga build and her 57 last hits in 52 mins

It is what you get around 2.5K MMR in ranked. Naga and Slark were in the top lane against Riki and Sand King.

I forgot to add that I was looking for a game in Western Europe, and I happened to meet Lion and Drow Ranger from Kazakhstan.

SJ8iFqd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom