• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spk

Anyone know why the tourney tab isn't showing a live game? My client crashed now I can't get back in

e- oh i guess it's over ha

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I really like this Ayesee + Fear combo in the finals.

Anyone know why the tourney tab isn't showing a live game? My client crashed now I can't get back in

e- oh i guess it's over ha

BTS stream is delayed ~5 mins.

Razzer

Notail and Pie giving good anaylsis on the couch stream. Liquid's draft could have worked although it was weak, but they put Invoker top as Quas Wex and Lycan mid. This meant that they couldn't get kills and it allowed DK to win mid, which he wouldn't have done vs Invoker. And if he went exort then all they needed was SD roaming to get kills with sunstrike. But as it was they had no way to stop the push, and they let disruptor get levels so he could abuse glimpse. Additionally, they had the SK and Bat blinks delayed by sharing jungle and pressure, so Tide could control fights.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Also, why go safe lane quas wex Invoker with a midas?

Think they wanted to dodge the tide vs lycan matchup

Tide is so insane good this patch, he completely destroys melee carries with anchor smash and really messes with their farm--trilane or not. Anchor smash even goes through BKB so late game he is still screwing your shit; you just gotta pick a ranged carry against that fucker.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Couch stream redeemed

FhaK2GC.png

FACE

Banned
Think they wanted to dodge the tide vs lycan matchup

Tide is so insane good this patch, he completely destroys melee carries with anchor smash and really messes with their farm--trilane or not. Anchor smash even goes through BKB so late game he is still screwing your shit; you just gotta pick a ranged carry against that fucker.

What I really wanted to write was: "Why go Quas Wex + midas on a safe lane Invoker?" English is hard.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
na qualifiers = fall of lycan and invoker, the end of an era, RIP

I'm really shocked more of these NA teams don't experiment with ember a bit, China still values him as a first pick and I think he's still really strong with the flameguard build.

iamblades

I really like this Ayesee + Fear combo in the finals.

BTS stream is delayed ~5 mins.

I said before that Ayesee is perfectly fine when he has a decent pro co caster to do the more in depth analysis while Ayesee focuses on calling play by play and generally just keeping the cast flowing.

Fear is probably the best pro I've heard at co-casting as well, a lot of pros seem really uncomfortable just saying what they think and are either too quiet or they don't contribute anything aside from silly in jokes..

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Acinixys

I said before that Ayesee is perfectly fine when he has a decent pro co caster to do the more in depth analysis while Ayesee focuses on calling play by play and generally just keeping the cast flowing.

Fear is probably the best pro I've heard at co-casting as well, a lot of pros seem really uncomfortable just saying what they think and are either too quiet or they don't contribute anything aside from silly in jokes..

Fear, Synderyn, Merlini are the only high tier "pros" i like

shira

AC-Eternalenvy was awful
AC-Merlini was awful
AC-bdiz was awful
AC-Loda was awful
AC-Tralf was awful
AC-Fogged was awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom