• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

I wonder what Twitch chat has to say about these great dota matchs?

Welp, streaming video had a good run.

Hi James, this is Lumi. I do not appreciate that I am casting down stairs without eating food for the past 6 hours while the lounge is putting stars on a map. I am here getting my ears ruptured by Toby and you guys are playing with cats. I will not stand for this inequality. I am officially threatening to eat the cats. GL,

Dont really know what you expected. Its 20 thousand 12 year old

Chris R

If you allocate 1.5% of the prize pool for 9th-16th and gave the 9th-12th finishers 0.25% of the total prize pool that could still be something like 15-20k depending on how big it gets.

kasane

JQm51Qg.png

Servers are down and they call me a douchebag

thats it im gonna sue

Dotametrics referenced a study (admittedly of LoL) that radiant side won more often. Likely due to the camera angle. It was used as an argument that the dire advantage of roshan might be more balanced than we think.

Aselith

Dont really know what you expected. Its 20 thousand 12 year old

kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa

My only guess would be that they decided beforehand to go for their Drow start if it came to a game 5. She's viable in certain circumstances but this is not one of them.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
what if i told you riki counters potm, what if i told you night stalker counters everyone what if i told you this was the matrix?

What if i told you you will never make it to 3000 mmr. It's all fixed for you to lose so that you'll keep playing in the hopes of upping your mmr but it will never come to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom