• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Need help for dota 2 math.

What would be an equation to calculate the maximum agility stolen by Slark without items at lvl 25?

I'm kind of stumped.

I got a formula for Slark's attack time based on how much agility he's stolen

1.7/(1+((3x+54)/100)) = Attack time

x for the the number of attacks and 54 for base agility + agility per level to lvl 25 + 18 agi from 9 stat gain.

Dunno how to make it account for previous calculations (new time + previous time) to reach 120 seconds and tell me how many attacks it took to reach that point.

H3xum

For auto spectating games do you have to keep the console open or just console - code - then close

dota_spectator_auto_spectate_games 600 for NA qualifiers btw

Quesa

What would be an equation to calculate the maximum agility stolen by Slark without items at lvl 25?

I'm kind of stumped.

x for the the number of attacks and 54 for base agility + agility per level to lvl 25 + 18 agi from 9 stat gain.

Dunno how to make it account for previous calculations (new time + previous time) to reach 120 seconds and tell me how many attacks it took to reach that point.

He steals a lot and attacks real fast

K.Sabot

whaaaaaaaaaat yes they do

if youre good at what you do it doesnt matter how you did it

Yeah but I'm watching him free transform and reposition entire sections of his drawing.

I've never been a big photoshop guy, but being able to make mistakes seems pretty awesome.

Now if only I could scrounge up the dough for a proper cintiq or something.

But honestly, nothing beats the look of a nice hatch on real paper IMO.

28_hellashock12.jpg

Dem lines, been ogling this guy's twitter for weeks. Wish Japan got the Dota 2 craze so I could see Windwaifu in that quality.

FACE

Banned

I'm kind of stumped.

I don't know how essence shift works, does the 2 mins reset every time he steals some agility?

inkls

I don't know how essence shift works, does the 2 mins reset every time he steals some agility?

No, each steal has a separate timer. that's the issue.

edit: Trying to make a linear equation, but since each shift reduces the attack time by 0.02 seconds approx. it messes with the equation.

Daedalux

Neo Member
So guys, do you get a chance to win items by watching the BTS stream on twitch with the steam account connected to Twitch?

kvk1

Soooo, isn't it kind of shitty to run the EU Hub stream at the same time the NA Hub is casting the games?

No, each steal has a separate timer. that's the issue.

edit: Trying to make a linear equation, but since each shift reduces the attack time by 0.02 seconds approx. it messes with the equation.

no joke you need calculus lol

think back to your time in math class when you said when am i ever going to use this

now, you're going to use it now

Are people actually sad about this; we already have the home team of Hylian and Shira for shit posts/random pictures.

All I know is as someone who doesn't care about intermoba discussion and avoids those places, I always come across it and it is always shitty. (Not to say that the thread in question is bad, just where I end up seeing it in Dota locations).

Also, Shira and Boken's posts are way better than Hylian's. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom