• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupsel

She needs her agility back poor Luna :( And more STR, maybe. Even with BKB on I melt in teamfights when I play her. I think I can get one beam from Eclipse before dying :lol

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
No idea why Fnatic picked Luna into the WK. WK has been notoriously picked as a direct counter to Luna, as all her ulti damage is completely wasted on him.

yep, this was a really bad draft

poor era
my team ;_;

edit: dagon BH, holy hell

Aselith

Dirty casual

Also, this kid is 16 but has Last of Us and GTA V as his favorite games. Nice parental control

Probably picks Drow and PL too.

Witch Doctor is everything a good support should be.

Hard CC? Check.
Heal? Check.
KS-ability? Check x2.

bestsupportbestvoicebestbutt

His stun isn't really hard CC. I mean yeah it hits what you aim at but it's still a skillshot and unreliable to get anything more than a fraction of a second stun.

Sibylus

Banned
"They took a kill? No matter, ready the counter-barrage."

artillery_5-5s.jpg

FACE

Banned
Pajkatt just shat on them so hard.

Edit: I feel bad for n0tail, he had two great Echo Slams that resulted in a grand total of one kill on a disruptor that had already done his job.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
EUHub legit the best reality show of all time.

Wok

So, tomorrow, what will I be supposed to do to get into the fantasy league drafting and earn compendium points for it?

Spookie

It's an ult, ults tend to go through everything. Same way you can use BKB but still get black holed. You don't take the damage but you are taken out of the game for a bit.

Oh my god just had the ultimate gruesome twosome: Sniper and BH. Hit the mid game and literally face rolled everyone, by the end of it sniper was firing howitzers. SUNDAY DOTA REDEEMED!

Edit: That reminds me having this proc right before a gank is possibly the most amusing thing I've had happen this year.

How can you hate SF???!??

I think he seems boring as sin, not played him though. That and his model is legitimately shit.

Ketch

they will all probably reset tomorrow anyways

Why do you think it'll reset?

Also, I think gosu gamers is the best place to go to find out which games are coming up.

The TI qualifiers are basically over this week right.... so after other tournaments are going to play their games again and my roster will be relevant?

Here's what they say on the dota 2 blog:
Because it's more interesting when your players are playing frequently, all matches played in any tournament now count toward your players’ scores. Matches start scoring points on May 19th, but you can create and join Fantasy Leagues now, as well as complete your Live Drafts.

Razzer

Despite his signature split pushing, I think people forget that PL can make for some super exciting fights too. He has tons of damage.

Quesa

the three spirits as a high school greaser gang

edit: why are some PL illusions gold and others blue?

Actually my idea had ember and earth playing chess with their remnants

Also what's a fisher-price ez win build for Spirit Breaker

Razzer

Gentle Rodriguez, you avatar get's better everyday. =)

Mind if I try to copy that idea?

I feel slightly ashamed of the poor quality of mine considering I was the second person behind Matt to have a Diredude avatar.

Would anyone be able to make a better version of mine? I'm crap with this kinda thing.

Goldmund

I should just watch through the client. The music Beyond the Summit play during games makes me think I stumbled into a really bad club.

Chris R

I should just watch through the client. The music Beyond the Summit play during games makes me think I stumbled into a really bad club.

┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓

M.D

they tried to end the game early but they never managed to ger their hands on pl

jugg had free farm as well but he was never going to win against that pl.. he melted to thd illusion army at that last fighg where they called gg

i feel like fly and notail should play kotl and disruptor more
although notail is usually way better on that hero, was kinda weak this game with the ults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom