• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotto

Nice to see relatively new blood in the scene taking the spot. Arrow looks very promising in actually giving some of the invited teams a run for their money. Good stuff and congrats to them!

Acinixys

reposting for those that missed it

Pflax = Hero

Ygk2RpS.gif

Zeth

I love how Shane's immediate reaction is to throw his arms in the air to prove it wasn't his fault. Poor Pyrion, being a hero is a thankless job.

inkls

So I have 9/10 of my compendium hero challenge and the last one is storm spirit. Any tips? What do I level first?

I'm thinking of going tread > orchid first, is that good?

FACE

Banned
So I have 9/10 of my compendium hero challenge and the last one is storm spirit. Any tips? What do I level first?

I can tell you what you shouldn't max: Static Remnant.

Yes, go treads > orchid > bkb. Bloodstone only if you're snowballing hard.

Skinpop

Since we are asking tips:

Item build for Timbersaw?

i go for bloodstone, bt, shiva blink. blink before shiva if I don't need the armor early, or I'll just get the platemail and finish it after blink. if you get that fat game usually ends before you can get something else.
I'm by no means an expert on the hero but I like the build. I guess atos could be decent and hex + casual plate mail if you don't need shivas.

Not with a normal Chinese account, but if Perfect World gives people codes instead of just putting it in their accounts they will make it to the market.

Well that's disappointing, I wanted to pick up the Abaddon mount for a dollar or so, but I guess getting it will be a huge hassle

Region locked items suck

aeolist

Banned
I love how Shane's immediate reaction is to throw his arms in the air to prove it wasn't his fault. Poor Pyrion, being a hero is a thankless job.

i think he was freaking out a bit over the spilled/broken glass that pyrion knocked over going for the door

Hylian7

I can tell you what you shouldn't max: Static Remnant.

Yes, go treads > orchid > bkb. Bloodstone only if you're snowballing hard.

Pretty much this. As for what to max first, most people here will tell you 3 Vortex then max Overload, then Remnant, getting that last point in Vortex last. I do that and it works well.

You can probably also get away with just maxing Overload. Your damage output comes from Overload. Make sure to do a spell between each attack. In an ideal situation, it should be zip > hit > Vortex > hit > remnant > hit > (hit/zip till dead)

BearPawB

Banned
I do wonder how base customization will work.

Will it be like a HUD? Where each player is seeing a different version of a map? That sounds problematic game wise, but what do i know, i am no programmer.

Hylian7

I do wonder how base customization will work.

Will it be like a HUD? Where each player is seeing a different version of a map? That sounds problematic game wise, but what do i know, i am no programmer.
It says "a building" so I think that means that each player gets one of the buffer buildings to decorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom