• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
this game is so fucking frustrating man god damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

bad buy backs just cost us a game. Im going to cry boys.

7vT5YWL.png

Brax also tweeted that Sneyking and Korok have never played for this organisation, which means it's not Dignitas or Quantic.

CoL or NiP it is then, assuming it's not an unexpected party.

Wok

Whats the use of more goals if Valve can't even give us the ones we already achieved?
They should be faster pumping them out.

I'm not paying for them to decide the future updates. I'm paying to get those goals now. I'm not their manager to set their deadlines and milestones until the end of the year.

Valve could use the money to hire additional guys, so that we could get our rewards for spending money.

manfestival

this game is so fucking frustrating man god damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

bad buy backs just cost us a game. Im going to cry boys.

best thing to do is to play another game right afterwards

personally, I love to go full tilt and rage mode into games after losing 2-3 heartbreakers

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, added some basic slot grouping functionality, so you can easily see things like couriers and ward. Each hero has a slot breakdown button.

http://dotahatstats.com/test_site/table3.php?IDNum=1000

Also, while nothing shows it on the site, the hero with the most items for a single slot is Axe. Axe has 26 Axes to axe people with.

Also, Sven has 24 swords, Juggernaut and PL have 20 weapons each (When the hell did PL get 20 lances?) Nature's Prophet has 18 staffs, and Omniknight has 17 Hammers.

Quesa

Steve when's our draft btw or did I miss it

Also I wouldn't be so sure that Valve will add more goals. I mean yeah they'll lose some momentum if they don't but they've grossed in about 18 million already, they don't have to add anything. I would bet that goal bar will be empty for a while. I'd love to be wrong though.

Dares

So this TI is going to be crazy banana-pants isn't it?

I wonder if we will see an upswing in other e-sports players switching to DOTA.

So I recently had a game with a Void who hadn't skilled Time Walk by level 8. I generally try not to comment on other people's skill builds but that's a terrible idea right?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So I recently had a game with a Void who hadn't skilled Time Walk by level 8. I generally try not to comment on other people's skill builds but that's a terrible idea right?

Usually, unless he feels the enemy is stupidly weak and he can literally just walk away. Did he die at all before skilling it?

Steve when's our draft btw or did I miss it

Also I wouldn't be so sure that Valve will add more goals. I mean yeah they'll lose some momentum if they don't but they've grossed in about 18 million already, they don't have to add anything. I would bet that goal bar will be empty for a while. I'd love to be wrong though.
Hopefully this week, gotta message people to figure out a good day/time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom