• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually, unless he feels the enemy is stupidly weak and he can literally just walk away. Did he die at all before skilling it?

Yeah that's the only reason I even noticed his skill build in the first place. He had two early game deaths where I kept thinking 'Why doesn't he just TW away?'. I wanted to bring it up but I wasn't sure if he'd take my feedback in a constructive manner so I just let it go.

Zeth

Any suggestion for which SEA vods/replays to watch? I regrettably missed most of it, but now I'm interested after seeing the stats vs NA qualifiers. What about the 100 kill scythe v arrow match? Any good?

Artanisix

Any suggestion for which SEA vods/replays to watch? I regrettably missed most of it, but now I'm interested after seeing the stats vs NA qualifiers. What about the 100 kill scythe v arrow match? Any good?

YES. That game was amazing. Meracle Meepo was soooo good.

just finished my 10 games, played as riki. I had ten kills but then the other team started to buy detection. I bought a gem, then fed gem to other team. Won game. Feels bad

Quesa

just finished my 10 games, played as riki. I had ten kills but then the other team started to buy detection. I bought a gem, then fed gem to other team. Won game. Feels bad

Kinda like my Spirit Breaker game. I offlaned solo as him and basically became a support towards the end :(

Shinypogs

Whelp this 10 hero challenge was harder than I thought :(

On the other hand Viper gives no fucks about Huskar early on and it was kind of nice to not have to deal with his bullshit.

My Fantasy Draft is going to Start in 25 minutes.

I've altered the rules

2 core
2 any
1 support

levels 0.01
Kills 1.00
Deaths -1.5
Assists 0.25
Last Hits 0.01
Denies 0.250
GPM 0.002
XPM 0.002
Stun Duration 0.100
Healing Done .001
TD 1.00
RK 1.00

Wok

Why do I always get the stupid nonsense games

Invoker says he's supporting and I know it's going nowhere

For some reasons, I have a high win-rate with Invoker in my team, and a high win-rate with Invoker in the opposite team.

oXbfUBf.jpg

BI97i4B.jpg

The "sucess" is very high when Invoker is in the opposite team.

Razzer

I figured that was dead. He's been talking about it for years.

He mentioned that he spent a whole lot of time trying to ship the idea around to various people to see if he could get support, and another whole lot of time looking for an engine. He regrets doing both, as it wasted tons of time, and eventually he just decided to have his team make their own engine and just make it without support, then look around when they have something tangible. Looking at the stuff he is demonstrating on stream right now, there are some cool ideas there. It looks like he applying the community philosophy Valve pioneered with the workshop to his map editor, and putting skills that are inspired by Dota skills, like a time lapse kinda thing, for instance. It honestly looks pretty promising.

Hupsel

Argh some heroes are just too annoying hate them: Pudge, bloodseeker, viper click click click, brewmaster in this patch...

Anyway, tips for Phantom Waifu builds? Boots--> Helm of the Dominator --> bkb --> Skull Basher?

Razzer

Argh some heroes are just too annoying hate them: Pudge, bloodseeker, viper click click click, brewmaster in this patch...

Anyway, tips for Phantom Waifu builds? Boots--> Helm of the Dominator --> bkb --> Skull Basher?

Those 3 are usually the best 3, yes. Helm first if farming, BKB first if fighting and against lots of cc/nukes or are behind, basher first if fighting and against not much cc/nukes or you are snowballing. Phase boots are usually the best boots pickup.

Hupsel

Those 3 are usually the best 3, yes. Helm first if farming, BKB first if fighting and against lots of cc/nukes or are behind, basher first if fighting and against not much cc/nukes or you are snowballing. Phase boots are usually the best boots pickup.

Thanks! Her problem is the early game, shes more squishy than a damn courier. Ty again.

On if their team opts to ignore you. Drums and Aquila are solid pickups early on. I'm pretty sure the defacto build suggested here is Boots->Drums->BKB/Helm->BKB/Helm->lolweyouwant.

Razzer

On if their team opts to ignore you. Drums and Aquila are solid pickups early on. I'm pretty sure the defacto build suggested here is Boots->Drums->BKB/Helm->BKB/Helm->lolweyouwant.

Please god no don't advocate drums. I hate that on PA. You do no damage, you get zero benefit from the aura and active, all it gives you is some extra tankiness through stats. Big woop, you die in 3 nukes rather than 2.

Shinypogs

I look forward to Puppey being charmingly awkward. He's pretty funny most of the time but he tries too hard sometimes and then awkward silence ensues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom