• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Go into the jungle with a stout shield and 8 tangos. Come out to see that all lanes have been lost because you have no presence before level 6, and no damage before 30 minutes.

shira

quick: best people to draft for fantasy league?

Xboct cleans up win or lose
z5o5HQB.png

Razzer

For those more knowledgeable about the Chinese scene, who are the players to watch out for it terms of being exciting? I know that if Air gets his Brew it's a must watch, but other than that I'm pretty clueless.

Shinypogs

Lol, I faced an Enchantress in my first doom game, I just ate the creep she had and chased her away. Am I not supposed to do that vs Enchant or Chen if I run into them?

Haly

Lol, I faced an Enchantress in my first doom game, I just ate the creep she had and chased her away. Am I not supposed to do that vs Enchant or Chen if I run into them?

Sounds like a pretty poor Enchant! She can Enchant creeps faster than you can eat them.

Haly

How do I do more end game as OD? Destroyed mid but we still lost when everyone else on their team hit 25...

You should be trying to end the game before everyone gets BKB.

Chris R

You should be trying to end the game before everyone gets BKB.

Ya, I also should just stay mid instead of roaming and get a rax down at least. Destroyed puck mid but their drow/kunkka maxxed out quickly

edit: wtf at the rosh fight in Sunsfans game

Haly

Ya, I also should just stay mid instead of roaming and get a rax down at least.
Yeah, don't roam unless you're stacked with items and you get a good rune.

Destroyed puck mid but their drow/kunkka maxxed out quickly
Can't be helped, blame your team.

Aselith

He lost the game before level 6.

That's why I'll never take Doom seriously.

But he didn't lose the game because Doom was bad he lost because he was bad. He bought a blink and was going refresher. He had no damage because he didn't make damage. Build Doom with Shadowblade and damage: Mjollnir into Deso for some good eats.

Ketch

How come DK's dragon form doesn't have cosmetic options? There's different options for LD bear form and NP's treants and stuff... there should be other dragons. more dragons is never a bad thing.

Haly

But he didn't lose the game because Doom was bad he lost because he was bad. He bought a blink and was going refresher. He had no damage because he didn't make damage. Build Doom with Shadowblade and damage: Mjollnir into Deso for some good eats.

Can't build those items if he loses jungle~

Shengar

Well, junglins isn't the only way to play Doom. Not when your jungle get invaded then noone come to help/setting wards.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
laxsJHr.gif

Well if your league is anything like the one we just drafted for the other night, all of IG, TL, etc were still available for pickup :lol

Also Gran/Age, let's try and get the draft tomorrow or Wed night?

Works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom