• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

manfestival

New Druid set might be the ugliest set in the game.

ahahahah I watched vidotto making it and then he submitted it for the chinese new year. Then it got in finally but I have always thought it was just flat out ugly. Including the red panda that comes with it

Spookie

Gotta give them time, TI5 just ended.

Probably should have got it right before releasing it then.

Kermit2.jpg

RS4-

Awesome, two intentional feeders in a row. One has an ember going mid, SoF first, and uses it to farm.

Another has WD die 20 times.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What? Its amazing. the true from is pretty silly looking but the rest is awesome

Just a little silly? Man T_V has made some of my favorite hats but I can't abide whatever this is.

4jUyolg.png

Xelis

I've virtually had enough of pub games, I have a few people that I play with regularly but there's always that 1-2 pubs that manage to ruin my game. I'm not claiming I'm the best but when I constantly lose with my best heroes it gets really frustrating (my top heroes are all double the amount of wins to loses). Can EUGaf help me out and fill out the spaces and have a proper 5 man team on TS rather than 3 guys, a solo ganking carry Witch Doctor and a Russian that tries but can't communicate.

Add me on steam if you're up for it, http://steamcommunity.com/id/XelisPatch. I don't mind if you're new I have a friend I'm teaching at the moment, the difference is they listen and use teamwork which fair outweighs personal skill to be honest.

EDIT: http://dotabuff.com/players/11808978

TUSR

Banned
I've virtually had enough of pub games, I have a few people that I play with regularly but there's always that 1-2 pubs that manage to ruin my game. I'm not claiming I'm the best but when I constantly lose with my best heroes it gets really frustrating (my top heroes are all double the amount of wins to loses). Can EUGaf help me out and fill out the spaces and have a proper 5 man team on TS rather than 3 guys, a solo ganking carry Witch Doctor and a Russian that tries but can't communicate.

Add me on steam if you're up for it, http://steamcommunity.com/id/XelisPatch. I don't mind if you're new I have a friend I'm teaching at the moment, the difference is they listen and use teamwork which fair outweighs personal skill to be honest.
pls link your dota buff

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Small headline about Chinese winning $5 in 'Dota 2' on Seattle Times front page and section.

All I want to do is go back home and play Dota.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I think he might have been going for a Jake the Dog thing. I dunno.

I've been practicing Ember with bots, and man. They can't do shit against him, they are literally just standing there so I can kill them.

Guess I'll have to suck it up and try this hero in pubs.

Thought I'd share this here, after watching a TON of videos on the mechanics, what I should/shouldn't be doing etc etc etc and playing plenty of bot games I jumped into my first human game tonight with a gaffer

It went well :') The ball is rolling, can it be stopped?

yami4ct

Hey guys! Thought I might as well hop in here for a bit. Just completed my first match of DOTA 2. My skills from playing LoL a couple years back did not return/carry over, but I'm still interested in learning something new. Character I ended up gravitating towards was Wraith King, because of his instant revive. Much different to the Ashe I played over on LoL. Even though I'm terrible, I'm really enjoying my time so far. Changes from LoL are definitely way less intimidating than they were back when I was still playing that, and are actually quite pleasant. Looking forward to putting some more time into this one.

Chris R

Saw a Reddit post about the bottle opener so I tried to ship it to myself. FedEx wanted $20... USPS wanted $3.45 or something like that. Worth not having to fight with TSA.

LiQuid!

Bloodseeker is a shit hero but he seems like free MMR in the trench.

Thought I'd share this here, after watching a TON of videos on the mechanics, what I should/shouldn't be doing etc etc etc and playing plenty of bot games I jumped into my first human game tonight with a gaffer

It went well :') The ball is rolling, can it be stopped?

'a gaffer'

Get relegated.

2 gaffers, anyway :p

Quesa

I hate you gaf, hyping up cm like ppl were gonna be more cooperative or whatever but nope I may have just had the worst game in a long ass time

Ketch

Hylian got banned? What the fuck? Worst international ever.

Also, I finally make it home and the internet is out in my house. I just want to dota for crying out loud!

Also also, I found some concept art for the next lone Druid set:

Top Bottom