• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

i left after day 2

QbwPfke.gif

If any one is going to San Diego Comic Con WeLoveFine will be at booth #1235 with a very limited amount of TI4 merch such as demiheroes, plushies, pins etc.

Acinixys

+40% mana seems like a much bigger buff then +5% movespeed.

Decreases death timer by 2% per rank, up to a maximum of 20% at Rank 10.

Increases maximum mana by 4% per rank, up to a maximum of 40% at Rank 10.

Basic attack damage dealt restores health by 1% per rank, up to a maximum of 10% at Rank 10.

Basic attack damage dealt restores health by 1% per rank, up to a maximum of 10% at Rank 10.

Thanks for this Blizzard. Youve made your game worse than League in the pay to win department

Tobe

finally got home, holy shit. ok so this year was big but in a bad way, probably its because its the first running this format.

its was nice meeting gaffers on the last day, sadly since i went with another friend i couldnt just leave him alone.

i agree on almost everything that spehi just said, overall valve tried to do TI3 but bigger and that wasnt good, next year we need more stuff to do in the event wathcing the game doing the line for the secret shop and visiting the workshop guys is not enough, also schedule pro player meet ups.

it was a good experiment that next year i hope they do 100x better.

lesson learned well, BUY VIP those tickets are worth it. i hope to make plans for next year and rent like a house or something for a month.

Spookie

If any one is going to San Diego Comic Con WeLoveFine will be at booth #1235 with a very limited amount of TI4 merch such as demiheroes, plushies, pins etc.

If anyone is going to know this you might matt: Should I bring a small fortune to Eurogamer Expo (#EGX) for Dota 2 merch again this year?

Vamlock

i left after day 2

Then it was Day 2. you wanted a bottle opener, and you took Steve's credit card and bought stuff for him and chizzanger.

And that was right, it was during that C9 match where Bone7 had the decent start as Batrider than decided to buy stupid items.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
Before Techies awakens in Dota 2 main client, let me make a presentation of

Battle Techies (or how not to play Techies unless you are a believer)
thou shall not come near,
thou shall pull your hairs trying to come near,
thou shall be tormented when you are near,
thou shall repent and die a horrible death.

Items
.Gloves of Haste
.Belt of Strength
.Boots -> Power Threads*
.Blade Mail*
.Desolator*
.Aghanim's Scepter*
.Manta Style*
.Butterfly*

Skills
.Suicide - at lvl 1
.Land Mines - at lvl 2 (and don't level it up)
.Stasis Trap - at lvl 3 (and don't level it up)
.Suicide - max henceforth when possible
.Stats - max henceforth when possible
.Remote Mines -max henceforth when possible

When the game starts
.Take suicide and explode into the first wave of creeps on the opponents safe lane
..bonus if you can kill heros too, but getting all the creeps should be your priority for a boost in your starting gold

Edit: Bonus points if Void is in the game, you can place remote mines in chrono (if you are not inside it) and detonate them when activated.

steve, mss, me, and chizzanger

we were at a bar when stevewinwood noticed the people sitting behind us and bet that they played dota. so he asked them and they responded that one of them played in TI4. this picture was taken right after we gave him a fireball shot
jesus is that a bad picture of me

So aside from Gambler, would it be possible for a hero to be based on gold on hand/total networth to be made and not be broken?

He'd probably be a carry and Midas would obviously be core but I think it could be an interesting design.

Ultrabum

I never really got the cries of pay 2 play in regards to league but im not gonna argue with anyone over this. I have always found the complaints to be absurd.

What's not to get? You can spend money and effect your in game stats, giving you an advantage over other players.

What is the advantage of that? To make money.

Volodja

http://steamcharts.com/app/570

edit: Wait, did I get baited?

edit2: Whoa, thanks for the accidental heads up. I typically wait for entire episodic series to be released before snagging on the next sale, no idea The Wolf Among Us was done.

FWIW I really enjoyed TWD Season 1 for what it was and couldn't care less about the TV show.
Mmmh, this chart seems to be incomplete, I think I recall seeing the peak number reach 909k one day.

Went 7-6 in my first game as Doom, pretty happy with that

Didn't want to use him but a party member added single draft to the game modes and he was best of a bad bunch. Still not at a level where I can make best use of his abilities, since I get overwhelmed by heroes with 4 active abilities

I'm really getting the hang of the game btw. Easy to see how people get addicted to it :p

A massive hole in my game though is still item management. I'm not good enough at avoiding damage, and I don;t know enough about the items, so I end up buying a Vanguard and a Wand every single game whether it's recommended or not, and normally a quarterstaff as well, plus a Maelstrom if I can afford it and we're close to pushing

CryptiK

95% of all Svens I encounter in pubs feed and have 350 gpm. I have no fucking idea how you can't farm like hell with that hero. I can't drop below 600 gpm with a free Battle Fury to save my life if I play him as a carry.
He was legit bad. I had a lot of my items before he even had his BKB so sad :(

95% of all Svens I encounter in pubs feed and have 350 gpm. I have no fucking idea how you can't farm like hell with that hero. I can't drop below 600 gpm with a free Battle Fury to save my life if I play him as a carry.

Probably too much roaming and no last hitting. Sven biggest problem is getting kited and he can't really jungle until past certain level.

Top Bottom