• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

I did my job that game

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

manfestival

what is it that makes doom so much more prevalent now in the current meta than in the past? He has literally been untouched since I started playing(around TI3 but I didnt even know what TI3 was and thought the green colors were weird) aside from I think something done to his q that I think was reworking the mana use. He has been a viable choice since I started watching competitive dota 2 but it seems like now hes an essential pick. Where before he was more of a "maybe if" pick.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
His buffs allow him to lane/jungle. And Doom, the spell, has always been a silver bullet but that didn't always matter until now.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Every time someone posts a screenshot like that, it's always Faceless Void.

That one, the one where someone traded him Immortals so he wouldn't feed, the one where he freaked out over the 8 minute Midas comment. Always Void.

I did my job that game

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

i was dragging Riki and TA to hell and back in team chat for a huge chunk of the game for shitty positioning, overstaying their welcome in fights, and running away from my shields and healing

i told TA to build crit after Booty Patrol got deso and............ she bought deso anyway. i just held my breath because i had already been mean enough and we were finally gaining momentum

*tips hat*

Well done, ladies.

Tis a reminder to all: never give up. And never underestimate pubs' ability to throw.

Happened during a game earlier today. Couldnt stop laughing for a while.

This was after 2 or 3 fights with no entangles either.

LMAO

kvk1

I go to bed dreaming about this sort of stuff.

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought this could happen to me but one summer..."

I just want to hit a 5-man rampage via a Kunkka crit before I die.

Just one is all I ask. I won't make a video about it. I won't make a Reddit post bragging. I won't bore GAF with it.

It'll be just for me.

Just one.

Help me RNGesus.

Spookie

Five man stack? They are all using the same tag? They are waiting for us to pick so they can counter pick? AND they are going flavour of the month?

"Oh boy here we go."

*36 minutes later*

We won. Dat FUCKING feeling. Though I've sweated like a bastard through this t-shirt playing that game. :(

Aselith

I just want to hit a 5-man rampage via a Kunkka crit before I die.

Just one is all I ask. I won't make a video about it. I won't make a Reddit post bragging. I won't bore GAF with it.

It'll be just for me.

Just one.

Help me RNGesus.

2 Divines, 1 Daed, 1 Shadowblade 1 Battlefury 1 Phase. You're gonna want to complete the Divines one at a time but don't do that. Get two Sacred relics then build up 4800 gold and but the Demon's Edges so you get both rapiers at the same time. 2ez4kunkeezee

Manus

So I haven't played on a US server in about 2 weeks and OMG it's so nice. I actually run into more English speaking players than I did on US servers.

Dares

I just realized that Dadskyl won't be playing music on his stream nomore because of this acquisition.

This is not living.

It will be just one of those things where we just have a countdown and press play on spotify at the same time.

But yeah this sucks.

Razzer

I just realized that Dadskyl won't be playing music on his stream nomore because of this acquisition.

This is not living.

I desperately hope they don't start enforcing a no music rule. Pls google. Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssss.

Google finished buying twitch. PLEASE SYNCH YOUR GOOGLE+ ACCOUNT WITH TWITCH MESSAGE UNTIL YOU GET TIRED AND ACCEPT

^Why Valve doesn't just update the compendium and put THIS HERO WON THE VOTES instead of the message. If not for reddit I wouldn't even fucking know.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, after punching every thing into ynab, and despite spending with reckless disregard, I ended up spending just under what I budgeted.

Top Bottom