• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Acinixys

From today I will stop being nice to people in this game cause theyre all retards

This fucking Sing game though

3 mins 21 kills

lol

shira

So I started going to the gym in order to sort-of deal with being woefully out of shape.

As it turns out, when your arms ache a lot it kinda messes with your Dota reaction time

#rekt
16597.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm not sure if the teacher is trying to trick us or is overlooking how his own grading works. He basically said for each person that does the class evaluation, 1 point will be added to each of our exams. But the exams are graded based on standard deviations from the average, so wouldn't adding on X amount of points to everyone's grade do nothing?

Kreunt

Banned
I'm not sure if the teacher is trying to trick us or is overlooking how his own grading works. He basically said for each person that does the class evaluation, 1 point will be added to each of our exams. But the exams are graded based on standard deviations from the average, so wouldn't adding on X amount of points to everyone's grade do nothing?

Sounds like he's just trying to buff his own/the schools stats.

Quesa

I wanna say this would help those behind the curve, since the relative deviation would be slightly less? Like it would shrink the deviation since it would inflate all scores, wouldn't it?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Did sing actually play the frog himself? Kinda funny he got wrecked by a bunch of old school testers.

Who knows, Icefrog likely hasn't played under his official nickname since the really early beta day. I think rumor has it he isn't even all that great at the game though.

Raytow

Who knows, Icefrog likely hasn't played under his official nickname since the really early beta day. I think rumor has it he isn't even all that great at the game though.
Most likely, how much of a scrub Ono is? or Harada(this one is probably better than Ono at least lel)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

What? Where'd this rumor start lol? I think pro's have said valve devs like Erik Johnson are awful at the game, don't think the frog is included though. And Gabe said he thinks icefrog is pretty good.

Quesa

What? Where'd this rumor start lol? I think pro's have said valve devs like Erik Johnson are awful at the game, don't think the frog is included though. And Gabe said he thinks icefrog is pretty good.

Start asking for IF's MMR like birthers wanted Obama's birth certificate.

Zeth

Surely our local PC gurus Haz and mkenyon could help Arteezy with a nice rig. That Cyberpower bill is a bit cringe-inducing, lol.

Grakl

He's probably determining the letter grades for the test first, then adding points on top. So if you're in a C range (like 45-60 or something) then maybe it could bump you up to a C+ if he adds points afterwards.

At least, that's what makes sense to me.

Well since Icefrog is really Guinsoo and Guinsoo was awful at LoL it only follows that Icefrog is awful at DotA2.

Pratfall

Can't believe a
champion
hero like Disruptor exists in this game. What are his cons?

Lacks a stun. His nuke is kinda meh. Needs some semblance of team work to be at his best. But yeah he is pretty boss once you know how all his skills work.

Top Bottom