• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Ketch

what do you even do with a $7500 computer? maybe he's planning on calculating a little quantum mechanics on the side or something….

… or maybe he's planning on posting the MOTHER FUCKING PICTURE FROM BANDITS!

GOD DAMNIT STEVE

shira

RTZ's new PC is fucked so they are sending him a new one.

He wanted some help with the new build. LOL.

sAZZX74.png

No midas in that build. Must be fake.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
i watched that one video where kuroky was wisp and sing was NS.

Most annoying shit ever. I don't watch player streams but singsing seems unbearable. What do you guys find endearing about him?

He's clowny when he plays. He always has a lot of fun when he plays with the people he plays with. A lot of high skill streamers just play over shitty indie or eurotrash electronic music. I like Sing but far and away my favorite is Bulldog. The antics he and Sheever get up to never get old. After all this time playing together he can still manage to trick her into looking at the enemy fountain to force staff her in every few days.

Kreunt

Banned
It's actually two $1300 video cards (they are on-sale)

I still don't know why it costs so much

1TB SSD?

Ahh I missed the second card. still way overpriced though.

I'm not sure about that specific SSD, but the 840 series 1TB's are only like 500 bucks.

Tenck

He's clowny when he plays. He always has a lot of fun when he plays with the people he plays with. A lot of high skill streamers just play over shitty indie or eurotrash electronic music. I like Sing but far and away my favorite is Bulldog. The antics he and Sheever get up to never get old. After all this time playing together he can still manage to trick her into looking at the enemy fountain to force staff her in every few days.

Man Bulldog stream has been quite a surprise so far. I love his stream. He's always saying something funny.

A few days ago he and sheever were playing, and sheever was munching on some carrots. Bulldog asks her is she like's 'em long or big lol. Few minutes later they get into cake talk, and she's naming her favorites. Bulldog says in chat Bukkake was her favorite.

Tenck

Anyone else have problems logging in to Twitch? I try logging in, and when I enter both username and password, and it takes me back to the homepage. Doesn't log me in at all.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anyone else have problems logging in to Twitch? I try logging in, and when I enter both username and password, and it takes me back to the homepage. Doesn't log me in at all.

Clear your cookies/browser history. Happens to me occasionally.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ok but seriously he should buy from a Boutique, definitely not Cyberpower unless he has to.
And get nVidia.
And 144Hz panel.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Don't think it needs much of a balance change on the push (people can pick other heroes), but the strength of an entire game of good heroes who also can push.

Chris R

Oh and is there a site that tracks common item times for heroes so I know if I'm really terrible or just kinda bad? Because I think the Skadi I got last game at 28 mins after my phase/S&Y/Vlads was a decent time. Didn't die after that, was a freaking raid boss with their chen/raptor/qop trying to kill me mid for basically 5 mins lol

edit: And doesn't crossfire/sli still have microstutter? RTZ is going to put a boot through the case in under a week

yeah...i prefer building my pc from scratch...that is wayyyyyyyy overpriced to be honest.... but can't blame em though..there's a lot of people that don't have the time and patience to build their pc and scouring the net and etc on "How to Build" and etc

also the fear of destryong those expensive parts too

also....

Asus pls ..fuckin release Maximus VII Extreme already wtf man

i'm just waiting to jump to Z97 type of boards :(

also..holy fuck at the price of the 850 evo 1tb SSD

goddamit

Nymerio

What's the proper way to build Slark? I've played him like 3 times in the last 2 days (that's a lot for me, I almost only play RD/SD/AR) and while I won all games I think I could probably do better.

I usually got pounce at level 1 and then alternated between dark pact and pounce till maxed then put points into essence shift. Should I put a value point into essence shift sooner?

Itemwise I got started with a stout that I built into a pms, got a oov asap, treads, sny, skadi and then a butterfly if there was time. If I'm getting a blink dagger, at would point would you get it? After treads, before sny? Should I even build sny?

At what point do you start to go for ganks? As soon as you hit 6? Once you have blink?

Mohasus

I usually got pounce at level 1 and then alternated between dark pact and pounce till maxed then put points into essence shift. Should I put a value point into essence shift sooner?

Itemwise I got started with a stout that I built into a pms, got a oov asap, treads, sny, skadi and then a butterfly if there was time. If I'm getting a blink dagger, at would point would you get it? After treads, before sny? Should I even build sny?

At what point do you start to go for ganks? As soon as you hit 6? Once you have blink?

A value point in essence shift allows you to reduce the enemies' maximum HP, so it is a good DPS boost for one point only. If I think I'll be aggressive, I max pounce at 7 (the cd reduction is great), otherwise I max dark pact and go jungle. Blink after treads, gank like crazy.

A value point in essence shift allows you to reduce the enemies' maximum HP, so it is a good DPS boost for one point only. If I think I'll be aggressive, I max pounce at 7 (the cd reduction is great), otherwise I max dark pact and go jungle. Blink after treads, gank like crazy.

SB is probably a better value than Blink.

Razzer

Slark is a hero that can gank pre level 6, so if your team really needs it you can. But the ult is extremely helpful for diving with impunity, so if you want to wait till then for killing that also works. I usually go 1-1-1 then max pounce then dark pact then essence shift. Level 10 will give you max dark pact this way, at which point you are actually a very very fast farmer. I think a lot of people underestimate how fast Slark farms waves and jungles with levels. Items should be built to match your team and your playstyle.

Top Bottom