• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

FACE

Banned
Lost 5 in a row, won one then lost four in a row again
sick.gif

First time seriously playing morph since I saw that slahser's guide.

In 2.7k MMR, run into Sven on my way to farm their jungle after taking their mid T2, he immediately stuns and ults, and hits me for half my health. I shotgun him for most of his, and then we stand there staring at each other for half a second before I realize I need to waveform and for him to realize he got e-bladed.

Shotgunning two people in a single extended teamfight felt so good.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This says a lot about your camera control and minimap watching, more than I think you'd care to reveal.

W1SSY

At one point when Ursa was killing bottom the directed camera just wanted to watch the creep wave mid.

Also it probably does not matter but Hylian you did not have in-game audio. I guess it was possible you were not saying anything also.

Hylian7

This says a lot about your camera control and minimap watching, more than I think you'd care to reveal.

To be fair part of it was the fact that it doesn't bind your mouse to the screen in casting mode for some reason.

I really wish they would fix that.

At one point when Ursa was killing bottom the directed camera just wanted to watch the creep wave mid.

Also it probably does not matter but Hylian you did not have in-game audio. I guess it was possible you were not saying anything also.

Uhhh, what? Other people could hear me...

Edit: Ohh, you were watching via Dota TV, I should turn my open mic on for that. Thanks for reminding me.

Hylian7

Seriously though is there a way to make your cursor stay in the game window if you're on multiple monitors when you're casting? It's really aggravating.

Hylian7

Dotes Force 5 isn't here at the moment, so we're going to go ahead and play Freakingchair's Fraud Squad vs Cheese Lump!

Good luck both teams!

Kard8p3

I have three :/ You probably noticed every time I tried to click the minimap my camera went waaaaaaay to the left and I kind of lost control of it.

Do you have it in borderless window? maybe put it in fullscreen while casting IDK if that would work tho.

W1SSY

I have three :/ You probably noticed every time I tried to click the minimap my camera went waaaaaaay to the left and I kind of lost control of it.

There is a thread on dota dev about that. Try putting dota_mouse_spectator_window_lock 1 into the console and see if that makes any difference.

Top Bottom