• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Razzer

I don't want to make the OP cus I suck at any image related or formatting stuff as mentioned, so I wouldn't be able to make it look pretty like this thread's OP, but I'm happy to organize team Profile's.

So the available teams are:

Alliance
Titan
EG
Fnatic
NewBee
Vici
Navi EU
DK
IG
C9 - I'm claiming dibs on this one.
Team Empire
Navi US
Arrow
LGD
Mouz - taken by ksan
Liquid
MVP - taken by Steve
CIS provided they are gonna make it
VP

First come first served. I'll repost the list every so often. Open to help with the format, but will probably want to decide on it in the next couple of days so everyone knows what it is.

Usobuko

Banned
I went to sleep because I thought the final was today. FML missing the 22-0 rekt.

The Alliance write up should says Akke is the best Swedish Player in Dota history.

Razzer

Uh, I'm pretty sure shira has a bunch of stuff already done, you guys should likely check with him.

If so, then he can obviously us any of this at his discretion. I think having more than one person doing it would be good though. People who are the biggest fans of certain teams would make the best profiles, imo. You can't know everything about every team.

shira

I don't want to make the OP cus I suck at any image related or formatting stuff as mentioned, so I wouldn't be able to make it look pretty like this thread's OP, but I'm happy to organize team Profile's.

So the available teams are:

Alliance
Titan
EG
Fnatic
NewBee
Vici
Navi EU
DK
IG
C9 - I'm claiming dibs on this one.
Team Empire
Navi US
Arrow
LGD
Mouz - taken by ksan
Liquid
MVP - taken by Steve
CIS provided they are gonna make it
VP

First come first served. I'll repost the list every so often. Open to help with the format, but will probably want to decide on it in the next couple of days so everyone knows what it is.

Uh, I'm pretty sure shira has a bunch of stuff already done, you guys should likely check with him.

Sure I appreciate any and all help.

This is up on gaming:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794240

If you pm me what you want I can copy pasta the descriptions in here (with credit of course)
I think I can write all the ones people don't want to and publish everything in a nice proper OT format.

Razzer

Righto, those gifs and images are exactly the thing I was talking about too! I'm gonna sleep now, but people can continue to claim teams I guess.

cstretten

Hey all!

We have finished a set for Faith of Invictus Gaming called the Celestial Sorcerer!

Celestial Sorcerer by Prophet9 and Stefco

lTasJtk.gif

If you have a moment, please vote if you like it.

Cheers!
Prophet9

Chris R

Hey all!

We have finished a set for Faith of Invictus Gaming called the Celestial Sorcerer!

If you have a moment, please vote if you like it.

Cheers!
Prophet9

Like it, and since Rubick isn't getting an arcana I'll go vote for it ;_;

hell, forget any cosmetics, give me an arcana that gives him more unique animations for stolen spells and I'll be happy

shira

Hylian7

So I need some opinions (even if purely based on the scoreboard): Was this purely lost at picks? I think it was.

A bit of a synopsis. I was against OD, that went about as well as you would think. I didn't die to him until they brought 3 mid and ganked me, but I still wasn't doing as well as I normally could be as Storm mid, since it was OD. Both top and bot lane were getting shit on, top much worse. I think it was also laned wrong, with Slardar refusing to go bot. We lost top tower in 4 minutes. Ganking was really hard for me as I had no mana 90% of the time due to OD. I did have a successful gank or two, but it wasn't enough.

What could we have done if this wasn't lost at picks?

I think I'm just going to play CD now.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/749574153

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, your picks sort of suck. You have a really weak solo lane, another bad jungler, and a mid match up that does poorly. I think you running the Sladar as solo safe was also a mistake, you should have prioritized getting farm on the Riki, who wasn't able to get anything in the hard lane even with Dazzle helping him.

Hylian7

Yeah, your picks sort of suck. You have a really weak solo lane, another bad jungler, and a mid match up that does poorly. I think you running the Sladar as solo safe was also a mistake, you should have prioritized getting farm on the Riki, who wasn't able to get anything in the hard lane even with Dazzle helping him.

That's about what I figured. We asked Slardar to go bot but he refused to move.

Chris R

el oh el

Gonna carry Tidehunter to 3k me thinks. Shit is REDONK, seriously 2 EZ

Stacking ancients for DAAAAAAYS

I might want to upgrade, we'll see.

I'd feel much better doing a direct trade with a gaffer instead of dealing with shady people in Seattle. Still haven't decided, but I'll think about it this week and PM you if I'm wanting to get a GA ticket instead of floor.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
el oh el

Gonna carry Tidehunter to 3k me thinks. Shit is REDONK, seriously 2 EZ

Stacking ancients for DAAAAAAYS

I'd feel much better doing a direct trade with a gaffer instead of dealing with shady people in Seattle. Still haven't decided, but I'll think about it this week and PM you if I'm wanting to get a GA ticket instead of floor.
Coo.
Only uncertain about if/what they do about tied Steam accounts and redemption rewards n stuff.

Top Bottom