• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

TUSR

Banned
Maxing out all the jobs takes like 15 playthroughs, no joke.

Edi: If anyone has or is planning to get the game, don't build swordmasterunles you are also thinking of building a pirate, theres no use for SM unless you combo it with amped strike.

did it in my first, there is an ez way to cheese it.

tumblr_me298ceXKS1qga22uo1_500.gif

I like this looping version

VQLGJOL.gif

Aselith

Maxing out all the jobs takes like 15 playthroughs, no joke.

Edi: If anyone has or is planning to get the game, don't build swordmasterunles you are also thinking of building a pirate, theres no use for SM unless you combo it with amped strike.

Swordmaster with the next attack block into counter skill (Transience ninja skill) will wreck every dragon/boss solo for the most part.

Ketch

I don't think I've ever been a fan of any team (real sports included kappa) more then I'm a fan of EG. I'm so happy they're back.
happytears.gif

Anno

Anyone else think Blaze is a really solid caster that should be around more? He's picked up a ton of BTS work over the last few months and I think it's well deserved.

Well played by EG. Hard to really judge versus that level of competition but they did what they were supposed to which is roflstomp.

Anyone else unable to find a match? The button isn't even there for me.

Seems like a bug. I had it the other day and had to restart (crashed on restart as well). My find match button disappeared when trying to change servers and game modes.

In-game bugs are moving to the menus now...

Chris R

So I'm way behind on my GiantBombcast listening, but I just caught up to where Brad started to play Dota with a passion :)

Gonna be good now for a month or two :(

edit: Those time frames for MK8 DLC... Nintendo putting Valve time to shame.

Top Bottom