• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Zeth

Sure you can get all riled up about turrets and maps, but I ended up liking the guy. Really professional and personable. Wouldn't mind seeing him host other Dota events.

Dares

He seemed like a great host and it will be nice when/if he gets more knowledge on the game.

It is always better when the host can speak with experience.

manfestival

oh goodness, I can't believe that even the mods are posting this

Artour this is your Mother. After seeing you be violated in that disgusting 22-0 defeat to IG your father I have decided to send you back to Uzbekistan to work on your Uncles potato farm and to marry your beautiful cousin Alimova. I'm sorry Artour but DOTA just isn't for you

oh my sides

bbd23

oh goodness, I can't believe that even the mods are posting this

Artour this is your Mother. After seeing you be violated in that disgusting 22-0 defeat to IG your father I have decided to send you back to Uzbekistan to work on your Uncles potato farm and to marry your beautiful cousin Alimova. I'm sorry Artour but DOTA just isn't for you

oh my sides

now playing how could this happen to me by simple plan.

oh artour. I have missed your strims

FACE

Banned
I'd like to see Redeye hosting more Dota events(and more analyst panels).

Arteezy playing against Xcalibur on his stream.

Chris R

Ongamer banned on reddit again. Your personal account still good Matt? People seem to be jumping on slasher saying its his fault.

Would suck if they banned personal accounts for the stupid action of ONE person :\

edit: Artour, why you no strim late night west coast action :( :( :(

Sure you can get all riled up about turrets and maps, but I ended up liking the guy. Really professional and personable. Wouldn't mind seeing him host other Dota events.

Not to take anything from him, but he should have started with smaller dota 2 tournaments and warm up. Besides turrets and maps, half the time he couldn't even name his co-hosts correctly. I cant figure out if im missing something, because so far most of his professionalism comes only in form of his formal sounding british accent and "bbc voice".

Im trying to not judge him by his lack of knowledge, but its kinda hard, considering I prefer hosts to be more knowledgeable than me and this time he was in a bit over his head.

Wok

I think I understand why bone7 went straight for the throne: if Wraith King had his ultimate on, WR would just crush FV after he resurrects.

xyCMLlw.jpg

FACE

Banned
I think I understand why bone7 went straight for the throne: if Wraith King had his ultimate on, WR would just crush FV after he resurrects.

He could've killed Nature's Prophet though, he was way more important than Loda.

Edit: I think Bulldog had buyback though.

Wok

He could've killed Nature's Prophet though, he was way more important than Loda.

Edit: I think Bulldog had buyback though.

And Bulldog had activated the mjöllnir. With bone7's health this low, wouldn't he risk dying by attacking NP? I thought bone7's decision was stupid, but there seems to be a lot of smart decisions taken in a few seconds there.

By the way, there is some amazing decising making by Alliance: focus Mirana first, and position the teammates to avoid a blackhole or a chrono before Mirana is dead. With the right arrow stun, the throne could have gone down.

jokkir

What's the chance of Death Prophet getting nerfed any time soon? I've been playing as her from the start and started again recently and just winning most of my games with her. Would suck if they made her bad later

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
What's the chance of Death Prophet getting nerfed any time soon? I've been playing as her from the start and started again recently and just winning most of my games with her. Would suck if they made her bad later

Nobody knows what icefrog will change in the patches, however you can sort of tell what heroes are gonna get changed if they see extreme play at pro dota. When ember was added to CM he was kinda op in the right hands, he got nerfed soon after that.

G.ZZZ

She'll probably get buffed soon, play with no fear brother.

JustinBB7

If I don't win my daily within 22 hours I can't get those points anymore right?

Just got 6 losses in a row with batrider, most games I had to play only support..

Mohasus

If I don't win my daily within 22 hours I can't get those points anymore right?

Just got 6 losses in a row with batrider, most games I had to play only support..

You can keep trying as long as you want.

22h is the reroll cd, but you are not forced to use it.

wait so ongamers supposedly pm'd people on how to post their links?

that seems like way too much work and way too dumb

i dont know if i believe that

edit:

mj2r42Q.png

nevermind someone was dumb enough
Ok so she has a geek factor to her. I can pull way hotter chicks.

About as average as sheevers face

0IKveoq.jpg

Top Bottom